Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time Empty
PostSubject: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 am

Chronoportation, it's a chronokinesis technique to send your mind in whatever time you want. And I don't mean like if you want to go to 1887 or 2022. I mean sending your mind to your younger or older self and even remembered that you did this.
I give thanks to the psi wikia.

Technique:
Visualize particles of time moving (slower to slow down, faster to the future, in reverse to go back) in the direction you desire to go to. As the particles go faster and faster, visualize the time you want to go to, and visualize it almost as if it is its own dimension, and it is colliding with the current one you're in. Feel your mind shift from one point to the other, the particles pulling at it, bringing you closer and closer. The particles should be vibrating and moving like crazy, bouncing off each other.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

So i guess the question here is how do we make this into a testable experiment?

How do we prove that we were able to do this? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Maybe, show a person a bunch of pictures and have them do this and recall the pictures they saw?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 pm

If I could start again, aged 5, with the knowledge I have now I would probably be Prime Minister of England.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 pm

But then a paradox would form... Right?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:26 pm

I love the word Paradox, its one of my favorites, like fastidious, onomatopoeic and bakkushan.

Yeah probably, time travel would be a very tricky thing. We all know about the grandfather paradox and 'god' only knows what other horrible side effects going to the past could have on the current reality.

Now if you believe in alternate universes, where every single variation of every single decision or event is played out then that could possibly provide a solution?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:27 pm

So in order for this to work, the theory of the multiverse must be true! Because you wouldn't be gaining knowledge from the future you, because that future you wouldn't exist, because you would've changed the past, creating a new you...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Lol we were thinking the same thing at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Lol we were thinking the same thing at the same time...
That's unsurprising on a Psychic forum huh? lol.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:41 am

yes i think that the answer would be that you get to start in a paralel universe or something, but a question which frightens me more is... what happens with your NOW AND HERE body?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 am

I don't know how to answer the question above, but maybe the multiple universes are closer than you may think! Maybe they overlap. Which make's sense... You might ask yourself "But why can't we sense it?" Well, the answer would have to be that the matter in one universe does not react with the matter in another. This would mean the matter from one universe would pass right through another universe's matter. This might possibly explain "Dark Matter," but dark matter effects this universe, so my first theory stating that the matter must not effect the matter of another universe's matter must be wrong. It should in fact be that the matter of another overlapping universe can effect another universe 's matter, but only slightly. This would make more sense, because if the matter from another universe couldn't effect another universe's matter, how would the knowledge pass from one universe to the next? Maybe only energy can pass through universes. You can think of the border of two universes' as a sponge. When a marble tries to fit through, marble symbolizing matter, it doesn't fit through. When water tries to fit through, which symbolizes energy, it makes it through easily. This theory makes even more sense. Perhaps there's only one other universe, which is the universe of knowledge. Perhaps it overlaps with ours, and has all knowledge. Basically it's "God." It has access to what can happen, what will, what could have, what has happened. There's no time in this universe. This universe is the one you go to when you die, at least that's what some people think...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:59 pm

aside from this mass clusterfuck brainfuck duo you guys have going on. i do beleive it is very possible to achieve this. and its not as hard as you guys are making it it would be as easy as applying a astral projection model or bi-location but instead of going to a different plain of existance you would be going to universe #2 on earth#2 for example we are in universe 1 on earth 1. earth 2 may be the year 2013 but on that earth they could be so advanced that there isnt a use for vehicles. there minds are so powerful that they fly everywhere and may be able to move objects as big as jumbo jets or maybe whole buildings. or maybe on earth 3 they are still in the ancient times where that stuff was used in everyday life. as for jake .g that universe that you say over lapps ours we may be able to get to that universe if we could somehow make our materials body in to pure complete energy that we manipulate with our soul we could transport or pure energy to the farthest edges of the universe and to the farthest edges of the heaven-verse. i do beleive with practicing matter transportation like coverting a coke can into energy and transporting it to the otherside of the room we could very well accomplish this. for references i have visited heaven through the use of AP. twice
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 am

I'm back from 2 and a half hours of chronoteleportation. It works! And it can work 2 ways: Either sending your mind in that specific time of your body you wanna get to(either your past or the future), or the more effective way is to send your astral body in time or further. That has a sound like astral projection and it actually is but both of these methods are almost the same. I did the second one to send my astral body to the past. I send myself one year earlier on 28 September, my birthday. Remember the good day and even remembering my ex being there. I went there right when it was 6:47pm when people started to arrive at my house. And had a good time and talked more to her. Being more serious and honest. But this was a great success. That's why I've been at it for hours.

By the way, for more time abilities you should search about chronokinesis.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I'm back from 2 and a half hours of chronoteleportation. It works! And it can work 2 ways: Either sending your mind in that specific time of your body you wanna get to(either your past or the future), or the more effective way is to send your astral body in time or further. That has a sound like astral projection and it actually is but both of these methods are almost the same. I did the second one to send my astral body to the past. I send myself one year earlier on 28 September, my birthday. Remember the good day and even remembering my ex being there. I went there right when it was 6:47pm when people started to arrive at my house. And had a good time and talked more to her. Being more serious and honest. But this was a great success. That's why I've been at it for hours.

By the way, for more time abilities you should search about chronokinesis.
interesting mr gomez i will try this in alittle bit did you project your astral or just look into time?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:38 am

That's what I meant that there are 2 ways. I did the second one which means projecting my astral body in the previous set of time. That's why I could have controlled my actions as well. In the new x-men movie called Days of Future Past they do the same to Wolverine to get back to his younger body to stop the young mystique and magneto. Anyways I've gone a bit into the random threat there, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 pm

You could have controlled your actions?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes, that's the point why I said there are 2 techniques Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I was just making sure. I think you could not control your actions. I think that you felt like you could, but actually you couldn't. Go back and try to change something. If you can, that would mean that paradoxes exist. Great confusion would result. So, I think that you can't change anything. You are forced to repeat the same scene over and over again. Feeling so close to change, but never changing anything.
Back to top Go down
TimeSpaceFabric88
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TimeSpaceFabric88

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 pm

But time is just an illusion, so how does this "time" you speak of exist? If there is no such thing as time than what is there?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:40 pm

When I made this it was long before I adapted to things as they are. So I have a completely different perspective then what I had when I made this thread. True. Time does not truly exist.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:55 am

Other then clocks there are no other ways to measure time... Things such as god, the multiverse and gateways to other deminsions lie outside of time they arent measured and arent bound to any known physical thing to man,
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 am

For my personal opinion, I would go back to 2012 at my 13th birthday at Universal Orlando Resort & at that new Harry Potter ride. I'd be able to search for my mother's special sunglasses when we specifically placed them in our bag b4 we get in line.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:12 am

I would go back in time and tell myself to practice psionics while I was still young enough to not get swayed by my parents not letting me do psionics.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Well i did do a test taking me to future lives. So...dunno what to say
Back to top Go down
Sahaivivek23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Indigoteen98 how can i send my mind 4 years back in the body of that time? Can please tell me the steps . I really need your help .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time   time - Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronoportation, sending your mind to the other time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next