Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

releasing energy to hit target

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamalj13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jamalj13

energy - releasing energy to hit target Empty
PostSubject: releasing energy to hit target   energy - releasing energy to hit target EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 pm

ok soo when it comes to interacting with the object with no hand movement how do you displace the "space" or atoms between you and the object or how do you release your energy to push the paper away
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: releasing energy to hit target   energy - releasing energy to hit target EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Simple answer: "You don't"

You can affect the object directly once you have become one with it (feel it in you).

Sometimes it has seemed as if the mind tunes in to the resonant frequency of the target and then locks in a standing wave or something. Depending on the concentration, sometimes I have acquired a connection with other objects surrounding the target.

However, I think one could also do it with wind as well. But even in this case, you wouldn't focus on displacing the atoms. You would just become one with the air and move. I don't think micro-management is needed.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
jamalj13
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jamalj13

PostSubject: Re: releasing energy to hit target   energy - releasing energy to hit target EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:46 pm

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
*chillout
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: releasing energy to hit target   energy - releasing energy to hit target EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:42 am

Very helpful thanks i also feel every think a round but when i stop focusing on it it moves very good method
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: releasing energy to hit target   energy - releasing energy to hit target Empty

Back to top Go down

releasing energy to hit target

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1