Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:49 pm

So i'm starting a new series of Podcasts on youtube. I already have my first guest lined up and the subject is going to around chi, energy flow and qi-gong.

Theres going to be a section where I ask questions from the listeners. So does anyone have any questions they would like me to ask?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 pm

"How exactly will we be able to flow our energy & use it to practice our psychic powers?" (Please mention my name in it)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 pm

What is the difference between psi and chi? Amd how does qi gong help make those enerrgies more strong?
Back to top Go down
Tino
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:19 am

Post the link on this thread, friend.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:03 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:31 pm

What is a maximum amount for qi gong exercises per day? Or is there any maximum amount for it? I usually practice one qi gong exercise per day. And is it recommended to practice qi gong just before tk practice? Usually I practice these

Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:38 am

how is qi gong different from yoga? Can they both be done simultaneously?
Back to top Go down
Runimatty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Runimatty

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 am

I have no questions for you to ask nor answer. Tai Chi helped me understand how energy feels and moves and Qi Gong enhances it. I just need to figure out how to stay in the flow rather than disrupt it...

Wait a minute! I do have a question for you to ask!

Wait... nevermind I just got... grrr Sometimes I dislike being me :-( get answers before I even ask the darn question... :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong   energy - Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about Chi, energy flow and Qi gong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1