Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation Empty
PostSubject: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Lately I've had strange feelings after qi gong and meditation. It seems like my body doesn't work anymore, my feet and my whole body shakes, feeling very tired and dizzy, it's hard to move and concentrate.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:40 pm

sounds like over practice or something being repaired meditation and qi gong should make you feel recharged. suggest you do more research before self practice
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:32 am

OK thanks. But I have done these exercises before and I didn't have any problems. I usually meditate only once a day and do only one qi gong exercise per day. Also sometimes when meditating I feel pain in my collarbone which I broke almost one year ago but it should be in condition already. Rehabilitation took only few months.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 am

The shaking, feeling tired and dizzy .. it's unhealthy thought patterns and old problems being released. The first time I experienced something similar, I had to create artificial blockages and then slowly release them piece by piece. If I had forced it or tried to get over with it all at once, this would've caused serious traumas in several organs.

Haddock wrote:
Also sometimes when meditating I feel pain in my collarbone which I broke almost one year ago but it should be in condition already. Rehabilitation took only few months.

It may be healed in the physical body but apparently there's more to it. Observe the area with intense focus and monitor your thoughts, feelings while doing so. Let old problems surface and calmly observe (don't intervene) them until they fade / burn away on their own.

However, there's an upside / downside to intense focus. If the whole body is full of blockages, intense focus at a single point might be dangerous. On the other hand, focusing on a single issue and letting the rest flow free might considerably improve the condition of the whole body.

Do proceed but tread carefully Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:12 am

Sussch wrote:
The shaking, feeling tired and dizzy .. it's unhealthy thought patterns and old problems being released. The first time I experienced something similar, I had to create artificial blockages and then slowly release them piece by piece. If I had forced it or tried to get over with it all at once, this would've caused serious traumas in several organs.

Haddock wrote:
Also sometimes when meditating I feel pain in my collarbone which I broke almost one year ago but it should be in condition already. Rehabilitation took only few months.

It may be healed in the physical body but apparently there's more to it. Observe the area with intense focus and monitor your thoughts, feelings while doing so. Let old problems surface and calmly observe (don't intervene) them until they fade / burn away on their own.

However, there's an upside / downside to intense focus. If the whole body is full of blockages, intense focus at a single point might be dangerous. On the other hand, focusing on a single issue and letting the rest flow free might considerably improve the condition of the whole body.

Do proceed but tread carefully Wink

I like this answer.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 am

I think u r over practicing...proceed with caution.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks. I'll try get this in condition.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Little bit off topic but lately I've noticed that I got sometimes better results in tk if I don't meditate on same day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation   Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange feelings after qi gong exercise and meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1