Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't have kids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Don't have kids. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Love is despicable because you have yet to experience it. What young teenagers do is most of the times not love. They break up after a year or months. Some are lucky to go for years(mostly around the age of 16 above). What you call perverted is today's modern society way of mixing materialistic love and sex. By materialistic I don't just mean woman who loves for money but men who 'loves' for sex. We confuse these things so much. Snap out of it guys. There's nothing wrong with bringing another being into physical manifestation to experience this life and there is surely nothing wrong with love. Love is the solution to practically every negative things you guys brought up. I know its totally hard for people at young age to go through rape cause I know quite a lot of friends with this case and life-coached others around the globe. Rape, leads to lack of confidence, which leads to low self-esteem, which leads to suicidal areas. The solution to that is to let it flow away and learn the true nature of love. Hope it's a little more clear to some of you. You are not wrong about some points, you each told a part of the truth. But I thought that you missed the big picture a little.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:06 pm

http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a97643_g132_9-marathon-runner.jpg
Even people with disabilities keep going. One of the things I realized is that we as human beings are very judgemental. Even I am(but am aware of it). But when it comes to ourselves, we should observe ourselves without judgement. Only then we begin to realize how many times we think things without even knowing. Only then you will be in peace and ready to keep going.
We ALL have our dark sides. You should all know that none of us are perfect. We have something in our lives that we dislike or that tries to take us down. Watch this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uU5HcIqWqA

Last edited by IndigoTeen98 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Its just what our mother told us" Life is not always black and white."
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:38 pm

#deep
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm

This conversation became very deep very quickly :p

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:37 pm

I have no interest in having kids. That's because, love is simply despicable. It's perverted. Well, not necessarily, but the law of attraction doesn't work on me at all. You just can't attract me as easily. No offense. But it would be nice to have a companion or apprentice if a crisis came. Anyway, anyone wanna be comrades? I'm skilled with TK, swords and long-ranged guns. wrote:

When you get older, there is alot of pressure to 'be in love' or just do a bunch of hook-ups instead of a relationship... but if you are single you're hassled.
It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't have kids.   Don't have kids. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't have kids.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2