Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange event (Need help)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

Strange event (Need help) Empty
PostSubject: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:06 pm

So last night something strange happened to me. I laid down in bed because I was going to sleep. After 10ish minutes I was able to. The moment I closed my eyes though, is when the strange event happened.

I woke up fully awake. I was siting in a chair, in a plane that was flying. Judging by my height I don't think it was myself (if that makes sense). I looked around and everyone else on the plane was asleep. There was a strange silence. Then I was pushed back in my chair because the plane accelerated. A second later the plane inverted (went upside down), and immediately the sleeping passengers woke up screaming. All I could hear was screaming and crying, and panicking passengers who I couldn't make out. The plane, still upside down and accelerating, took a nose dive toward the earth, forcing people who weren't tied in to get thrown to the back.

The moment the plane crashed everything went black, and I woke up panicked. I could still hear the screams.

I didn't have dreams that night.

Anyone know what this was? I would like some help because it felt so real. I'm quite confused.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:25 am

I personally think you teleported to a crashing plane and survived somehow or you were ap'ing to when the maylasian plane crash occurred.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: wow   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am

wow that seems scary i think what happened was you zoned out and maybe your subconscious self projected to whatever your mind was thinking at the time causing you to show up there. or who knows maybe it was a vision.
Back to top Go down
timewitch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:49 am

Are you new to meditation? I had experiences such as that one when I was beginning. Then I started to teleport to other worlds and help people out. Have you ever had a stranger approach you out of no where and help you in the exact way you needed right then and there? It could be just a word, a nod, or joke or even advice.

I think you are starting to awake a new part of your psychic abilities. If you manage to master them, do travel to the top of the volcanoes. You will see a vast number of spirits making sure that the volcanoes don't go "bum"
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 am

timewitch wrote:
Are you new to meditation?  I had experiences such as that one when I was beginning.  Then I started to teleport to other worlds and help people out.  Have you ever had a stranger approach you out of no where and help you in the exact way you needed right then and there?  It could be just a word, a nod, or joke or even advice.  

I think you are starting to awake a new part of your psychic abilities.  If you manage to master them, do travel to the top of the volcanoes.  You will see a vast number of spirits making sure that the volcanoes don't go "bum"
Hmm, interesting. I do try to meditate daily.

Thanks everyone for the advice

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Great. Now I got a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Great. Now I got a nightmare.
Oh come on, it wasn't THAT scary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
timewitch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:09 am

Quote :

Hmm, interesting. I do try to meditate daily.

Thanks everyone for the advice

Do let me know how do you progress. it is always interesting and would help me to know I am not delusional bahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:16 am

Are you sure you didn't fall asleep? It sounds like you could have dreamed the future.. It's always good to be sure of what you were seeing and in what context. Never know when the information you have could save a life.!
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:27 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange event (Need help)   Strange event (Need help) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange event (Need help)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1