Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really strange event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Really strange event Empty
PostSubject: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:32 am

I was speakin wit some friends about mr postman the song via whats app.Then i wanted to send them a recordo h of a little part of the song, when the message with the recordong was about to be completely sent, my phone turned off by itself. When i turned it on my friends started asking me what was that recording and that they didnt understand what it said. They said it was not mr postman but someone saying something in a really strange foreign language. When i try to reproduce that recirding my phone says that the filenis damaged, when my friends send it to me my phone doesnt download it but it does download with any other recording. This happened like an hour or two ago and i still cant hear the recording. They can hear it with their phones so they will let me hear it tomorrow with their phones. Ill tell you what i hear and if possible ill put it down here somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Wow!! Listen to recording fasr i am curious
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 am

Do your friends still have the recording? I'd love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 am

Its too late, he's been abducted...
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Lol yes they do, i actually wanted to send it to you, Mark. But it is... Complicated. I told my parents, they think it is a virus thing or something like that. Plus the language they speak and the way this happened, it sound like someone left some terrorist message and i got it accidentaly.i dont want to get in trouble.
And guys, the recording... Just wow. I heard it and i strted shouting and got scared as shit. It didnt even have a little rythm at the back, like a completely different recording.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Sounds damn straight like an EVP recording. Without even hearing it, I'd say well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really strange event   Really strange event Empty

Back to top Go down

Really strange event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1