Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is the Bible "Literally True"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are Holy Books "Literally True"?
Yes
Is the Bible "Literally True"? I_vote_lcap31%Is the Bible "Literally True"? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
No
Is the Bible "Literally True"? I_vote_lcap69%Is the Bible "Literally True"? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Is the Bible "Literally True"? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:57 pm

In my new series Bible Bashing somebody raised the question of how many people believe that the bible (or any holy book for that matter) is literally true. Some people do, some people don't.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 pm

its been manipulated over the years, in some places like matthew and deutoronomy it contradicts its self by sayings such as a man should not have long hair, and then by saying cutting hair is sin
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:22 pm

"Literally true?" Hmm, that's a real tough yes or no question...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Since it's written by men, I'd go with a no.
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 am

Is the bible true? well I think that there is truth there but everything isn't easy to understand.  I believe that the bible was written by man but these men were filled with the holy spirit to write such knowledge and wisdom.  There is a lot that I do understand but I believe that no man will know the whole bible until Jesus returns to teach it correctly.  There are parts of the bible that have been changed or missing because of different understandings or meaning of words.

Many people are confused because of this.  The new coming of age pastors and preachers are teaching what they are learning from these new versions and this is only spreading ignorance and at the same time it spreads information on the moral fiber on what we Christians know as the proper way to treat our heavenly father, our fellow man and our planet.  

I suggest that if you don't know something about the bible seek the answer and find the truth.  Don't settle for a dead end answer.  If you are a truth seeker find it it that information is important to you.
My anger is the bible has been tampered with so there are many people questioning it because how can one except or know the true truth except by a message or visit form God, his angels and or his messengers.

I am a man of God and still I will have many questions to ask about the bible when I meet my creator. I rest my faith in him teaching me what he knows that I may be fulfilled with the truth. I'm just a man he is the creator I expect him to have all the answers I couldn't find or didn't recieve.
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 am

I always thought it wasn't literal, but then I read into it and found it to be quite literal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Bible "Literally True"?   Is the Bible "Literally True"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the Bible "Literally True"?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1