Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 Empty
PostSubject: Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:16 am

In this first episode we will be looking at Genesis 1 and the seven days of creation story. What does the first book of the bible actually say about how the universe came into being? How did God create the universe? Is the book of Genesis true and accurate? Is it possible that God created the universe? What problems are there in Genesis 1? What contradictions are there?

Join me Mark Mauvais as we take a deeper look into the Bible.

http://psychicdictionary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/bible-book-of-genesis-1.html
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 am

I don't worry about other people's beliefs though but I have to agree with you. I have an even more complicated question for everyone here. Even I don't claim to have a specific answer and no one will honestly: Where did the universe come from? A god? What created that deity? Did His/Her father and mother just magically poofed in existence? The big bang theory happend? Ok, what caused it? I feel like the mystery of what was there before reality is a question that is just not meant for us to know. If I would keep going for answers I would end up crazy to be honest.
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Bible bashing to bible understanding   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 am

I understand why you and many have the thoughts that they have to a point. Some of the things in the bible just don't quite click. For example in Genisis it says that man and woman was created Adam he and Adam she but later on when Adam is naming all the animals he is alone. Where did the woman go? what happened to her? I do have answers but first I say this;

I've come with a humble heart meaning not to offend the believers and unbelievers but to give light to understanding the bible as Christians should view it. I am not a pastor or priest, what I am is a prophet of the Lord chosen to be by God, not man. I haven't received any message to tell you the things I am about to say other than that which I've received by searching in the spirit of the Lord for which I believe is true.

Believers and non-believers of God will always disagree. One thing is true if one thinks that they are an unbeliever and the Lord calls and they heard his voice knowing who it is then that person isn't truly an unbeliever as they may have wanted to believe. All Gods' children know his voice as a bird knows what food to eat.

I say this "to the darkness and those there in, {Darkness meaning 'that which is unknown, blind, void of sight and vision, ignorance} Darkness can not understand why light can go through it and yet darkness can not go through the light.

As in most cases the darkness becomes agitated, frustrated then down right pissed off and attacks the light but the light will be unaffected.

"Christians such as myself are ones that have faith and believe in a God that is unseen as unbelievers would say, but the children of God see him everywhere. Some of the children of God receive audible messages from him and visits from angels messengers or and even Jesus the Christ {Christ meaning anointed}.

Non-believers would usually speak with lack of evidence judging and or attacking those how said they have had this experience calling them liers. This is the part where usually adaptation Begin's for non-believers.

Only the one who truly had the experience know the truth. As with telekinesis, if you told someone you are able to do it but you were unwilling to show them the only person that truly know the truth is you. If others disbelieve it that doesn't devalue or remove the actual truth=(Light). I'm sure in many cases this would bring you some form of displeasure. All because of the unbelieving and ignorant ones not seeing or understanding {darkness} such a thing.

Christians have an understanding of God that is impossible for a non-believer to understand.
In order for darkness to understand the light it must first except it and willing to be transformed into light.

To all of you that have not a bible get one. Take the time to read it and if it's something you don't understand go to a wise adult, pastor, Rabi or computer. Search and find the answers, if you seek you will find the truth.
The spirit of the Lord is calling out to you who are confused, lost and blind with love and concern for you and your soul.

I don't know everything but what I do know I am lead by the holy spirit to explain. Unfortunately I am out of time to continue but tomorrow I'll start by answering each question and statement as I receive it to be misunderstood or incorrect.

I had to let you Mark and everyone else know who and what we are as Christians and why we believe as we do. It is blind faith for some of us and en-creased faith for those that have had supernatural experiences because of God.

This is again usually where the frustration begans. Love is met with anger and sometimes hate by the unbelievers.

I respond Mark because you seem to be one that is truly seeking to know the truth and I believe that I am one that can set you in the right direction. Not all things seem to be clear but tomorrow I will answer all your questions from your video. I don't believe that you are bashing the bible but speaking with wisdom of not understanding the confusion that it carries and want answers! I don't blame you.

Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Answers to all your questions by a believer in God Almighty   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 am

When it is read [color:7dea=#ff0000]"God created the heavens and the earth" the word of God is speaking of before we as man knew of any existence.  We as Christians believe as it is written in the holy bible that God is the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the alpha and omega and that there is non like him.

The spirit of God hovered over the waters is understood to some of us believers that water is a part of the make up of earth as gold, diamonds, silver and different gases.

We Christians believe God has blown the breath of life into the first man nostrils and created a living soul.  By creating the world with water, in and on it is naturally thought of as common sense by Christians because it is useful for God to create all life here. Water is also understood as the word of God and the word of God is life

The other materials I've written about above were here in the making of this world but it too isn't mention right away in the bible.  Do one find it strange that God has created something that isn't spoke of at this moment in the bible?
There are more things between heaven and earth than you can imagine.

We as Christians need not question everything because we believe and know that all that is made is made by him.  I don't know everything but I do know that water is represented as the word of God and life.  In this case I believe that water was created in a literal form and placed into the earth which gives it life.  For with out water this planet is dead or one can say without the word of God this planet is dead.

And God said "Let there be light and saw that the light was good".  For one to think so small of the creator of all things with no limits is an insult to one self.  Any man thinking that Gods' mind is so ignorant as that of man that he couldn't create light before the sun is ridiculous, unless one thinks that the creator of all things has the mentality of a man.  God is all knowing, when one makes an energy ball is it not also sometimes seen as a ball of light?, and yet it isn't the sun.  Time to think out side the box when it comes to God and what you believe the real almighty God can do.  One is to be thought of as foolish to think God almighty has limits.

When God has separated the waters above the sky it meaning is simply, distance between one point to another from above the ground.  Meaning that which is also outer space. For example when you look up and see the clouds and blue sky in the day time it is the limits of one part of the sky to the other which is space.  God set the boundaries from breathable sky to unbeatable sky.

If you hold one hand above the other one hand it is in the sky though you are still standing on the earth.  The skys is any atmosphere that is above the ground with boundaries that connects to the next sky atmosphere which is outer space.  Where ever God draws the boundaries of the sky it is so as he has commanded it to be.

Funny how did the plants photosynthesize, can you not have a plant in the darkness for more than a few days and it not die?  We are talking about days not weeks, months or years.
 There was light in the beginning this doesn't have to be the sun but the light of glory that shines from the heavenly father.
To a non believer this sounds so crazy but to those that are a part of the light there is total and complete understanding.  

Another example for non believers and Christians.  It is said that there is nothing greater than God.  This isn't true for God has said "the word is greater than I" and yet he is the word.  This makes God above himself, this statement may be difficult for non believer to understand but the children of God understand perfectly.

Man has only been here for so many thousands of years.  A non believer must wonder if there is a almighty God how long was he there before he decided to create anything?  No one knows that answer but he who is and always was and always will be.  The heavenly father do not think as a man for our thoughts are as a parasite in comparison.  We as Christians have excepted that we don't know all things but we except that our heavenly father does.

When God made 2 great lights in the sky common sense says that the sun is one of them but when the moon was created it was created to reflect the light from the sun thus making it a light.  

If you were in a tomb with mirror that caught the light of the sun so that you can see where you are going while you are walking in darkness, wouldn't you say move the light so that you would be able to see?  

Man was created with intelligence enough to know that as the sun carries light so does the moon.  It's just a different light but it is light.

Charles Darwin base many of his fact from theory.  Things he think could have happened and not that which actually is according to his word.  Take the nihilisms for example the half angles and half man creating giants.  This is something that isn't in the belief structure of Charles Darwin.  

Him saying that things like this isn't possible don't make him right.  What do you call this? Nephilim Annunaki and the Sumerian giant skeletons  https://youtu.be/FC8wWsBKc88
 There have been many different finds to disprove him.

There are many areas of facts that can be proven that contradict Charles Darwin theories which many aren't based on facts but his personal opinion.

Though many agreed with him some thing still aren't true with his statements.

When God mad the live stock, this is so simple for the children of God to understand.  In the beginning when all the animals were on the earth there was no sin, which causes death, violence and destruction.  
 There were no meat eaters, even the lions ate grass as a dog and cat sometimes today.  All the animals were gentle, it was Adam that brought sin into the world and that sin changed the spiritual nature of all the animals.

Let us make man in our image and in our likeness is what the Lord Yahshua, translated to English {Jesus} said to the heavenly father.  For the heavenly father is one being in 3 parts.  Again only something that at Christian truly understand.

You have a mind that can work separately from your body and soul.  You have a body that can function separately form your mind and soul and you have your soul which most know that can operate separately from the mind and body and yet it is all still the same person.  The difference is that God is so great that he can do all these thing having individual thought with each one and yet at the same time have one collective thought and view.

This statement that the Lord Jesus quoted mean that we look like the creator, and likeness means all that is in the father is also in us that are descendants of Adam and Eve.

In Genesis 1 God created Adam he and Adam she this isn't the Eve that everyone thinks she is.  This woman is Lilith from the research information that I've acquired.  One must do research to find what may be or what's closes to the truth.  

It is true that no man shall understand the entire bible until the Lord returns to teaches his children.  We as Christians with faith learn to except this as our truth.

There are going to be many things that just don't add up unless you do your homework for the answers.  Not everything is explained in the way just anyone can understand it.  For example when God took the rib from Adam and made Eve.  Adam then said after awakening from a deep sleep to Eve "You are bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh"  How is this making any since for God doesn't venture from the natural order of things?

You must do research if you desire the truth.  Read the Tarah that which the bible actually came from or read the Holy name bible it will give you the answers.  It is written that the Talsa or Tolsa from Adam and created Eve.  I hope that I spelled that right.  The Talsa is a uterus or that which is in the form of a uterus.  For God to make man in his image one must understand that a female is just that, a feminine male or woman a man with a womb, thus a woman.

It would be unnatural for God to take a man with 100% male chromosomes and create a woman.  The Holy Name bible will clear up a lot of things for many Christians that are seeking answers.

Christians believe that it is totally understandable that man is greater than all other beast for we are made in the image and likeness of God, our heavenly father.  Once having great power and authority as Adam had over all beast.

We as Christians believe that the holy bible was written by man and inspired by the holy spirit.  This is an area where a non believer may have problems understanding us.

As for me all I know is https://youtu.be/wH0Mc7zn4vc

If anyone have any questions about anything feel free to just e-mail me at Anthony_bryant@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm disappointed by all the negative comments posted. In fact, that's all I see every day on every YT video there is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1   Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bible Bashing Episode 1: Genesis 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1