Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... Empty
PostSubject: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 am

Could Someone please tell me how to do Umbrakinesis? I have way too much negative energy in my system, and Umbrakinesis seemed like a cool way to use it. Plus, it would be amazing to combine it with Telekinesis. Does anyone know Umbrakinesis? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 am

Wrong section and I think Nazir knows something about it, not sure though.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 am

I suggest to purge your negative energy or balance it with your positive energy, it is a bad idea to use negative energy to do anything and everything without a ton or sufficient knowledge and control.

It is still possible to do umbrakinesis without using negative energy.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 pm

neoben wrote:
I suggest to purge your negative energy or balance it with your positive energy, it is a bad idea to use negative energy to do anything and everything without a ton or sufficient knowledge and control.

It is still possible to do umbrakinesis without using negative energy.
You're right. But Umbrakinesis's strongest using pure negative energy, yet harder to control.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Using pure negative energy is hard to control due to it having a snowball effect, why? imagine it being a magnet that attracts other negative energy.

But if you will use pure negative energy then you should have pure positive energy as well, yin yang kind of thing.

Umbrakinesis will also require you to know about making constructs as well as having to feel energy and see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...   I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know Telekinesis, but I was just thinking...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1