Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in Parkour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Interested in Parkour? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am

I'm gonna give you an exercising routine I and most beginners use. It goes off...
1 week of running: sprint at full speed for 10 seconds. Stop and rest for 30 seconds. Do this 10 times. It helps to burn the fat, getting your legs and butt in tone and while loosing weight, getting yourself lighter. Making it easier to move and be comfortable with your body.
The next week, workouts(keep in mind that each of these exercises should be done 2 times with 30 seconds of break as well) :
10 push-ups
10 squats
10 pull-ups(if you can't, just do 3-5 or do push-ups instead)
10 leg-lifts(both legs at the same time)

Keep repeating these 2 routines each week until you feel like you can stay active for a long period with good condition, stamina, and strength. Now experiment with the most basic parkour moves and start of SLOWLY. Don't take any risks yet, just do what's the easiest for you. Also know the difference between parkour and free-running. Most people consider them the same but they're not. Parkour is getting from point A to B. Taking a shortcut to overcome obstacles and build awareness of your environment. Free-running is almost the same but along with flips and tricks.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 am

Parkour is cool. My friends and I were very interested on this when we were much younger. We used to jump off this old peoples home that was near our school. It was only two stories high, but still pretty stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:14 am

according to research I'm doing an special excersice everyday now just fast walk on running machine for 30 min each day. says that its good for blood type B people. and yoga qigong good for blood type A people.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm

nice, I remembered that qigong master can you chi to make the body lighter.
All you need to do visualization your body's light as feather...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 am

Parkour is an amazing art! Wish I still had the time to do it. That is... I wish I still lived up north where it was easier to do!
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 pm

superbabilon wrote:

I'd still prefer to keep exercising. Getting your body to stay in shape is better Smile. And Theosoph sometimes I wish I had the time as well XD. When you get lazy you can't easily stop being lazy. That's why I like to change the types of exercise through weeks so that I won't get bored lol
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
superbabilon wrote:

I'd still prefer to keep exercising. Getting your body to stay in shape is better Smile. And Theosoph sometimes I wish I had the time as well XD. When you get lazy you can't easily stop being lazy. That's why I like to change the types of exercise through weeks so that I won't get bored lol

I'm not mean a way, I mean both of them. bounce 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Parkour?   Interested in Parkour? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in Parkour?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1