Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. Empty
PostSubject: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm 28, female, live in Belgium. I'm studying to be a primary school teacher, I'm in my first year at uni. (Took a break to live and work)

I'm interested in the paranormal (things like dreams, lucid dreams, dimensions and energy fields), and came across Mark's YouTube channel.

Telekinesis is something I've tried before, as a teenager. Needless to say that didn't amount to much. Now I feel it's time to be serious about developing the powers of my energy field and its connection to that of the entire universe.

I've already mastered lucid dreaming (more or less), and while that's amazing each and every time, I feel I'm capable of a lot more.

Telekinesis is not only freaking cool, I imagine I can use it for a good cause. Like fixing stuff, getting a screw out of something that you couldn't otherwise reach. Stuff like that. ..and of course, to have ridiculous amounts of fun with it!

..I think I'll stop now, I'm an excitable person, I tend to get carried away XD

If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am

Hello <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyofthelight.net
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 am

Welcome to the forum Alisha Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:28 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:21 am

Thanks for the welcomes ^^

My name isn't Alisha, though, but you can call me Alisha. It's a cute name, I do like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:35 am

Welcome chicken! Do you speak French or Dutch?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am

Hello Mark, thanks for the welcome ^_^

I live in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium, but I also speak French Smile (we are taught French as a second language from the age of 10)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am

and you speak English too? Very talented woman.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:15 am

Sparkalisha wrote:
Hello Mark, thanks for the welcome ^_^

I live in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium, but I also speak French Smile (we are taught French as a second language from the age of 10)

Heel goed Smile. Ik had nederlands ook op school gekregen. Tot nu steeds. Ik praat alleen een beetje van frans want ik ben nog niet op HAVO(alleen VSBO).
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:22 am

Yeah, what he said. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:52 am

Mark, actually.. ..it's not uncommon for Flemish people (inhabitants of the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. The specific kind of Dutch we speak is called "Flemish" and is actually slightly different from Dutch as spoken in the Netherlands) to speak 3 or more languages.
I speak Dutch, French, English and basic Japanese (and by basic I mean more than anime-Japanese Razz ), and I understand German and a little Spanish. It's really no big deal over here ^^;;

Hey IndigoTeen, oh fijn dat je Nederlands kan lezen, schrijven en spreken Very Happy het is niet gemakkelijk he ^^;;
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:22 am

Voor mij is het zeer makelijk Razz.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 am

<3 loving the Dutch/English/French/Flemish/German/Spanish - AWESOME! great to forum with all peoples!
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

Quiz: Name a language that starts with 'L'.

Hint: its a universal language that everyone speaks....

winner gets a hug x
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:42 am

Love?
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:23 am

<3 ((hug)) <3
Back to top Go down
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Actually, I think music is a universal language too. And this for two main reasons:

1. Everyone likes music, regardless of genre. There's a genre out there for everyone, and everyone understands music.

2. Music = vibration. The Universe = vibration (String Theory highly supports this). Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:23 am

and where does music come from?x
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:57 pm

You can of course both be right. Another universal language is mathematics.
Back to top Go down
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:44 pm

True! Math is completely magical to me! I love math, but unfortunately I was ironically blessed with dyscalculia. It's something similar to dyslexia, but with number. Number-blindness?

I still really enjoy learning weird math things on Youtube (Numberphile and ViHart are my fav math channels).

Love, music, math. I think this is the stuff the universe is made of, deep at its multidimensional core?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

What about emotion, that's kind of a universal language. Everyone feels and recognises emotion.
Back to top Go down
ladyofthelight
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ladyofthelight

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Love, Love, Love!!
cant beat it. not even with maths... that def cant explain love x
Back to top Go down
Sparkalisha
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

About emotions, they themselves are certainly universal. ..for the most part. There are people who literally don't feel certain emotions, so that's a bit of a gray zone there.

To me, music and love are basically the same thing.

Is love the same thing as passion?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:53 am

Volgens mij wel Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.   New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general. Empty

Back to top Go down

New girl, interested in the powers of energy in general.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1