Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ideas for story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

ideas for story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for story   ideas for story - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 pm

TonyMP166 wrote:
As I said in the Psychic Investigation movie villain topic, I had an idea of how we find out about the micro bots that latch on to Teresa and Bomber[LAGG]. This happens when we get back to the base from saving Essa and SW. Mark, NF, SW, Essa, New Psychic, and Dr. Tacman are in the main room disscussing our plan to take out the alien leader. As mark is talking I see a microbot crawling up the side of the wall and jumps towards Mark. I quickly grab my balisong (butterfly knife) and throw it at the bot just before it touches Mark. The knife impales the bot and holds it in the wall. Then we get Dr. Tacman to analyze it and we learn that it is programed to latch on to a host and take complete control of them. After that we start to notice that Teresa and Bomber[LAGG] have been acting kinda strange since we got back.
Bomber[LAGG] is a character I made up because I just enjoy the idea of him. And with my character being a little different, I think I should write a full article about his "stages.":

Bomber[LAGG] -  Stage 1. Appears to be in his height and weight, muscular [atmost can lift 50 tons, run 300 mph, and jump a km in the air], bone structure [somehow made of inhuman material. Can withstand 14 tons of pressure to the chest before dying, and 10 tons to the skull.], and psychic power [does not include Clairvoyance and Precognition, as he does not know how and doesn't want to use them] are normal for him. Normal black eye shaded around his eyes, red eyes are normal, and attitude is controllable and can be a little crazy at times. Voice is normal. Immune to freezing temperatures, most known diseases and viruses, but is incredibly weak to temperatures over 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Rarely cries, but cries blood in a normal shade.

Bomber[LAGG] - Stage 2. Normal height and weight, muscular [lifting 200 tons], bone structure [75 tons before collapsing for chest, 45 for head], and psychic power [x50] have increased. Can predict his opponents moves. Major raccoon eyes, red glow around his eyes, and personality has resulting to be utterly insane [like a cold-blooded psychopath]. Voice is similar to Dr. Tragers from outlast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnPckYffxIs

Bomber[LAGG] - Stage 3. No irises in his eyes, bigger fangs than normal. First sight of Umbrakinetic tentacles coming form his back. Muscular analysis similar to Stage 1, bone structure [/2] and psychic power [/100] in exchange for running speeds faster than sound [x10]. Is even harder to defeat, but is even weaker [x3] to heat, allowing an easy knock out. Raccoon eyes replaced with chrome [science cannot figure out how his body does this]. Sword functions normally [disguised as arm, hand and all, unsheathes through slit in top of hand behind the knuckles, and sheathes with 2 tons of pressure. Hooked features work normal].

Bomber[LAGG] - Stage 4. Appears exactly as Stage 2, but with even more insanity [x5], longer tentacles [x10], and sounds as if more than one person is speaking. Subject has most control over himself during Stage 4. Suffers heavy paranoia, psychopathy, and anger issues. Muscular anatomy of Stage 2 [x12,000], bone structure of Stage 2 [x10,000],
and psychic power of Stage 2 [x100,000]. Stage is often only provoked if very sad, angry, or if he's about to be killed by more than 20 opponents. Subject can be calmed to normal if the person calming him is known to him well. Shows more immunity to heat.

Bomber[LAGG] - Stage 5 [Last stage], Subject shows heavy emotion, yet has absolutely no control over his body. Doesn't run, doesn't jump, just teleports, and walks. Stage 5 reveals a very enraged state, showing the victim to show extreme and sudden rage, hate, and depression. Entire stage is crying major amounts of what appears to be blood colored pitch black [darker color - angrier. more tears - sadder]. Glowing white eyes [no irises, no pupils, nothing] are always featured. Tentacles [more like edged black bendy spikes] have been estimated to be longer than 50m. Huge, and highly destructive circular area of Telekinetic power has been measured to be 5,000 km in diameter. One punch could crumble an area the size of Mount Everest. Rarely ever speaks. It is currently unknown how much force Bomber[LAGG] can withstand before dying. Is immune to all known diseases, heat, and magic attacks. Stage 5 rarely ever occurs, but is often triggered through his lover being [DATA EXPUNGED] and killed, especially if right in front of him. Only way to stop him is to either kill him or to bring the loved one back to life.

I also have theme songs for these Stages.

Things that can't be changed either Stage he's in: does not need food, water, or sleep, and doesn't age once has passed age 14. If eating, however, he apparently digests hole item. No bodily waste left behind.
I don't know if this was too much info, but I still have a little more info about this character. This whole thing was just to say, he acts differently depending on his stage.
Maybe I should've wrote this on the character page, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for reading, goodnight everyone.

PS - It's probably too late to post this on this topic, because no-one has commented in a while, but this is just to say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: ideas for story   ideas for story - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:20 pm

That was s#!+ ton of reading. But I like it b/c it shows more detail of the character. Thx 4 sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: ideas for story   ideas for story - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:23 am

Are we still continuing? It has been way too long.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: ideas for story   ideas for story - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 3:17 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
Are we still continuing? It has been way too long.
It has definitely been way too long. But everybody left the forums. It's just you and me and whoever is still on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for story   ideas for story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ideas for story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2