Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brainstorming ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Brainstorming ideas Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 am

How can we get more people to the site? We already have a core group of members and I love you all. A few more like what wehave and we are laughing. So a) how did you find us and b) what do you think is good about here c) how can we get more members?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 am

For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened
Wink
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 am

i think we could actually make a psychic investigations facebook page, tumblr and instagram
along with a youtube channel where the best out of everyones videos will be put there, like maybe marks floating fucking card
or my one finger flame outage you know, and then we could advertise training sessions on skype that we could send out the message on fb tumblr or instagram and we could make t-shirts and send them out to the main members and advertise the website Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am

I already have a psychic investigations YouTube channel but its not as big as the mark mauvais one. I would love to put peoples videos up on the psychic investigations channel. Your other ideas are good too. I've never used tumblr or instagram.. anyone have any experience with them?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am

i could make a page Very Happy!
ill jump right on it
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:53 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
How can we get more people to the site? We already have a core group of members and I love you all. A few more like what wehave and we are laughing. So a) how did you find us and b) what do you think is good about here c) how can we get more members?
i have found you guys when i first herd about telekinesis, i did research on this and found 3 different sources i found yours the most strongest. i think that this sight is the best for psychokinesis because if we need help we can ask one and another for help. you can get more members by mimicking a video game like star wars or skyrim, since most of the teen minds revolve around video games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 am

a) how did you find us
Mark Mauvais

b) what do you think is good about here
Mark Mauvais R94A21

c) how can we get more members?
R94A21 massive advertisement literally all over the place is the way to go, but I wouldn't bother.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 am

Tacman wrote:

i have found you guys when i first herd about telekinesis, i did research on this and found 3 different sources i found yours the most strongest.  

How'd you find it though? YouTube? Google?
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:06 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Tacman wrote:

i have found you guys when i first herd about telekinesis, i did research on this and found 3 different sources i found yours the most strongest.  

How'd you find it though? YouTube? Google?
both
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 am

B) probably this respectful comunity and the many subjects we discuss about. Truly amazing things, and people never cease to surprise you here! C) i would say street magic
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:33 pm

I found this page when watching Mark videos on youtube...
And this only work for people who believe in TK, normal people won't care...

Last edited by superbabilon on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:26 pm

superbabilon wrote:
I found this page when watching Mark videos on youtube...
And this only word for people who believe in TK, normal people won't care...

yeah it sucks that "normal" is so fucked up.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I found this site while i was watching one of mark's videos
This site is the best for developing our powers
Yup ads are gonna help plus if we can add the members videos on the channel
Ive been meaning to ask this...how do i add the psychicinvestigation startup screen on my youtube channel???
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Ive been meaning to ask this...how do i add the psychicinvestigation startup screen on my youtube channel???

First you copy the forum"s URL then go to your channel and click on the box in the top right corner of your banner with the pencil in it. Then click edit links and go to were it says custom links and press add. Then just paste the URL and put the title for the link.
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 am

a) I found the site on youtube when I watched some of Mark's videos.

b) This forum has a great community and is the best place to learn about our psychic abilities.

c) Yeah the best way to get exposure is probably through ads.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCamF8tmg0GDWC5ODhZIVA0g

thats the youtube channel. please subscribe to that if you haven't already.

i will put some of your guys videos on there over the coming days, just say like "ok" or something here and I'll know that your cool with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Ok if you will put mine Smile
Else ill be really annoyed Wink
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 am

its fine with me if you do
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:43 am

I'm ok with it.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am

There is one easiest way to bring more people to us, IT'S SPAM
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:14 am

STREET MAGIC, Mark, you are more than able to change peoples mind to believe just by posting videos in the internet. Do street magic, people will tell their friends and so on and so on. Maybe give them some little paper with the forum's link or something. I IMAGINE MYSELF WALKING AND THEN OUT OF NO-WHERE A GUY APPEARS AND LEVITATES A TAROT CAR WHAT IS BETTER THAN THAT OMG
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:14 am

tarot card*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

No Mark can't do teleport yet, or can he? ~( 'w')~

~('w' )~ *teleport*
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 am

a) Youtube b) Well, Youtube is one of the most popular sites on the Internet... c) More members? Simple. More Youtube videos. The more you make, the more members you'll get. Also, if everyone here who makes Youtube videos mentioned the website it would get more members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming ideas   Brainstorming ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1