Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over power Telekinetic Energy!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterBoy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Over power Telekinetic Energy!! Empty
PostSubject: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Hello I'm having a Over power Telekinetic Energy.

It happend before I was just angry to a person suddenly I thought of black Energy mix to White.And my head felt like its hot so is my body
Until I saw 5 rocks flying and I rememberd my anger added 5 more rocks and I said Stop!! It fell down after that day I checked this site and I saw people using Energy like me.

If you have a big anger don't think about energy or you will face a uncontrolable energy.

If you ever seen or felt this kind of power please tell my.
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:59 am

Sometimes when i'm angry it will happen.
Back to top Go down
anonym
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 am

Did you feel anything in your heart when you felt the black energy mixing with the white energy? Please let me know, I'm very curious.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:00 am

MasterBoy wrote:
Hello I'm having a Over power Telekinetic Energy.

It happend before I was just angry to a person suddenly I thought of black Energy mix to White.And my head felt like its hot so is my body
Until I saw 5 rocks flying and I rememberd my anger added 5 more rocks and I said Stop!! It fell down after that day I checked this site and I saw people using Energy like me.

If you have a big anger don't think about energy or you will face a uncontrolable energy.

If you ever seen or felt this kind of power please tell my.

haha I did have such same circumstances before, i was pretty angry when someone abusing me with nonsense . I said "stop" with anger emotion, then me and the person both realized my TV shut down and windowshell broken(glass )lol conrol your emotion its your second body which is etheric body Smile peace and calm so that your 1st body will be healthy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:01 am

Anger will increase your powers but I don't recommend it. It's unstable and you make poor decisions when motivated by anger.

Anger leads to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:10 pm

I remember last month when one of my mates was making fun of me. I was soo mad I visualized leaves on the ground swirling around him.. Then when I looked up I saw a pile of leaves starting to fly around in circles around his feet then up to his knees.. I then realized It was me doing that.. So I stopped It.
Since that day, I have learnt to control my anger lol
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 pm

I think i have control very well of my emotion but I still don't know how to control the energy
sometimes I think energy will push me to the top , I don't know why .
three weeks ago at Friday I was pretty mad I slam the door and leave the classroom
I started walked around the school and the wind is almost like typhoon , well maybe is too much but I don't know how to describe it anyway the wind is blow into the school I don't even know i can do that ,and when I shout or scream it grow until I calm down and back to the classroom.
Wow... it seems like I have not control very well of my emotion I have many things to learn...
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:56 pm

How did you get this high Energy Masterboy, by training or by chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over power Telekinetic Energy!!   Over power Telekinetic Energy!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Over power Telekinetic Energy!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1