Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.   Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 pm

So this is the first time I have registered on a fourm, and I am quite shy. Anyway, I have been having difficulties with harnessing telekinesis for about three years with little progress. I'll try to summarize my journey for anyone interested. If you're not, skip to the third year part.

I don't exactly know how I got into telekinesis, but the first object I moved left me heading on a journey that I knew isn't easy. My first object was a pen, excluding the ink cartridge and point. It was a perfect tube of light plastic. I remember it moving forward about 2 1/4" away from me. I was absolutely euphoric as it happened again. So skipping ahead to my second year, I worked on marbles. They were heavier than I was used to, but they vibrated frequently. One however rolled a bit! In the third year(the current year), things got harder as I was also settling my psychic abilities. I go into a trancelike state while still aware of my environment. It is very weird. They just happen on their own. I noticed that any object in arms reach would move. The heaviest object I have seen moving was an operating light when I was at the orthodontist. It slightly shifted to my right. That was the most recent as well.

So I need help harnessing my spontaneous and unintentional telekinesis. Any helpful tips would be wonderful as school is over and I have about three months of freedom. 'v'
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.   Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forums n.n/

Wow, looks to me like you're already improving a lot, I get accidental telekinesis myself n.n

Heaviest one that moved from me was a 2 lb chair, but I can never willfully move stuff just yet T.T, but looks to me like you're in the right direction, keep going at it n.n, otherwise, I'm sure other members here with controllable telekinesis can advice you with stuff too, just gonna play the waiting game for now lol
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.   Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Telekinesis is such an amazing and exciting ability to learn despite all of the hard work, but all of that hard work pays off. I plan to practice everyday from now on. I hope we can all improve and prove that all of this is real! (^o^)/....Haha, I'm still trying to figure out how to use a fourm. (;'v')
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.   Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 am

The forum's easy enough to use, you'll be able to learn it in no time don't worry n.n/

As for the proof part, damn straight we'll prove all this is real, it'll only be a matter of time when one of us eventually wins James Randi's challenge cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.   Hi, I'm a rookie  telekinetic wanting to harness my power. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm a rookie telekinetic wanting to harness my power.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1