Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everybody I am new here as you can tell and I am trying to retrace my steps back to my old self. I am open to all help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghostrider
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ghostrider

Hey everybody I am new here as you can tell and I am trying to retrace my steps back to my old self. I am open to all help. Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody I am new here as you can tell and I am trying to retrace my steps back to my old self. I am open to all help.   Hey everybody I am new here as you can tell and I am trying to retrace my steps back to my old self. I am open to all help. EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:28 am

Can any body tell me why I had contact with aliens in the 1990's and why I stopped if I did and what my agenda is. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Hey everybody I am new here as you can tell and I am trying to retrace my steps back to my old self. I am open to all help.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1