Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Started to remember

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Started to remember Empty
PostSubject: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

When I started practicing tk, meditation etc again, I noticed that I started to remember things that I have forgot. Some of them was memories I really wanted to forget(and now I try to forget again) and some of them was really good memories. Did this happen to anyone here?

If you know ways to get rid of the past, please tell I will be very thankful.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 pm

nope, don't try to forget it, you must face the problem. Think about why you remember it, why you hate it, and find a way to solve it...

"Yestersay Is History, Tomorow Is Mistery, But To Day Is A Gift."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm

I've tried to face it and tried to live with it. Something like: it happened 10 years ago, Im 24 now, live with it, it's past already. But sometimes they get real bad and I just try to live with it with the help of booze and drugs.
Back to top Go down
sk8er123123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 am

Yeah this happens to people in meditation its usually the subconscious mind ridding itself of old memories and feelings from a very long time ago.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 am

Try camping and smile, not because you have to but because you are happy. Do your best to see the good in everything without being biased, before you think of it as bad see what purpose it will give you and what good can get from it no matter how small it is, don't think of it as something that makes you suffer but think of it as a challenge.

If you are still being bothered by it, then you haven't faced it or lived with it. Meditation helps you to look from within to help you and if you are remembering this things then it it has got to mean something. We all have some ups and downs and some of us has got it worst and some are just really lucky but hey! that's life ^_^ and life can be a huge pain in the ass sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

I have also tried different psychiatric sessions and mental medicines now about 5-6 years. But still they haunts me. But I haven't use hard drugs now about 3-4 months.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:05 am

Haddock wrote:
I have also tried different psychiatric sessions and mental medicines now about 5-6 years. But still they haunts me. But I haven't use hard drugs now about 3-4 months.
No drugs plz,My taoist master teacher told me when we do mediation things floating in mind, make yourself be a observer, see them come see them go, don't judge it. don't think about it, just let it come and go Smile all your Intension should be concentrate on your hale and your Xhale(breath), thats the right way to do meditation.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:59 am

I agree with Essa here. If you keep fighting it, it will just keep coming back. Instead, just accept it the way it is....let it be. Dont stick to it.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for advices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started to remember   Started to remember Empty

Back to top Go down

Started to remember

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1