Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars ancient

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

To be honest i had no idea where this topic would go

On earth we have pyrmeds and its linked with a consolation im pretty sure its Orion belt but i maybe wrong and we have all this water, plants and life.

look at Mars, it has no life to the point where we can see, the tepiture there is -50 c during the day and water was fond on the landing leg Mars ancient  Mars-water
is this just crazy Shocked  Question  
how ever mas did have life, water and it was a beautiful place now its rusted (literally), rust doesnt forum unless there is oxygen.

how ever here is some proof of the Mars ancient ruins
Mars ancient  Dm
this has rotted for centrys how ever the proof is there
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

i thought the martian face was proven to be a hoax?
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
some say its a hoax but lots of people still beleve it wasnt, baysed on your opinion
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 pm

This has broght my attention Mars ancient  163995main_pia09027-330
water flow
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Tacman wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
some say its a hoax but lots of people still believe it wasn't, based on your opinion
i dont think it is a hoax as i watched a video basically explaining how it isnt fake and how apparently the martians where some sort of cat human hybrids, the video went on to explain that before mars became in hospitable the martian people came to earth where some of them went to Egypt and Atlantis where the 1st people that arrived in egypt built the sphynx ( note archeaologists have determined that the sphynx is 3000 years older then previously thought)
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
Tacman wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
some say its a hoax but lots of people still believe it wasn't, based on your opinion
i dont think it is a hoax as i watched a video basically explaining how it isnt fake and how apparently the martians where some sort of cat human hybrids, the video went on to explain that before mars became in hospitable the martian people came to earth where some of them went to Egypt and Atlantis where the 1st people that arrived in egypt built the sphynx ( note archeaologists have determined that the sphynx is 3000 years older then previously thought)
wow a hybrid cat man, from what i heard they have simular look but it makes seance
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:16 pm

The face on mars only looked like a face in one photo based on its shadow, I don't think it was necessarily a hoax. I think there is new proof proving that Mars did have water at one time, but who cares about Mars let's discuss Europa, I believe there is a probe landing there in 2015!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 am

Now Europa is an interesting prospect because it does contain liquid water. If we found even a tiny little space shrimp in there it would have massive consequences on life as we know it.

Personally I would enjoy watching all the religious people back track to include Alien life in gods plan. That would bring me much pleasure after so many years of them denying its possible existence.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:57 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Now Europa is an interesting prospect because it does contain liquid water. If we found even a tiny little space shrimp in there it would have massive consequences on life as we know it.

Personally I would enjoy watching all the religious people back track to include Alien life in gods plan. That would bring me much pleasure after so many years of them denying its possible existence.
i dont like the ones who say we are the only ones out there and then deny the obvious alien visits we are having, to me thats just selfish ive always been taught we arent alone in the universe to think a supreme being would create one race out of the nearly endless vast of space is completely illogical
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:56 am

Actually, the pope was introducing the idea of alien life. He said that if alien life was found, it would be part of god's plan. So, he might know what we are going to find out soon, and he's trying to prepare us. Oh, NASA sent it to Europa, and NASA is not part of the UFO cover up, so they don't know if alien life exists. But why would the government waste their money on space objects if they know aliens exist? Is NASA funded by the government?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 am

Jake G. wrote:
Actually, the pope was introducing the idea of alien life. He said that if alien life was found, it would be part of god's plan. So, he might know what we are going to find out soon, and he's trying to prepare us. Oh, NASA sent it to Europa, and NASA is not part of the UFO cover up, so they don't know if alien life exists. But why would the government waste their money on space objects if they know aliens exist? Is NASA funded by the government?
the vatican has so many different files in that fucking vault it isnt even funny they probably have recorded visits with aliens down there or even the cross of christ
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Yes! He has many secret files, but they are incredibly secure. You'd never be able to seem them, ever. Unless of course you somehow snuck (apparently snuck isn't a word) in...

Read If Your Clueless...:

Last edited by Jake G. on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mars ancient  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars ancient    Mars ancient  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mars ancient

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1