Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Up! Telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VascoJo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
VascoJo

telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. Empty
PostSubject: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Mark please tell me I forgot how to do telekinesis through glass goblet?
Марк пожалуйста подскажи я забыл как делать телекинез сквозь стеклянный бокал?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:28 pm

I'd assume doing telekinesis through glass would be like doing it normally, through air, but with glass in the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
VascoJo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
VascoJo

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I'd assume doing telekinesis through glass would be like doing it normally, through air, but with glass in the way.

I feel the glass and all my concentration is on a glass goblet, not psi-well.
я ощущаю стекло и вся моя концентрация остается на стеклянном бокале, а не на psi-well
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:43 pm

You need to center your concentration on going through the glass to the psi-wheel.
Back to top Go down
VascoJo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
VascoJo

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Jake G. wrote:
You need to center your concentration on going through the glass to the psi-wheel.

Tonight planned to stay, I will try as you said before I did it but I had a video with icons and holy father said to me that we should not provoke people may need to remove the video again, I think if I was tired and turned out badly to focus your mind and thoughts on the psi-well.
Thanks for the advice, and you can show your work? unless of course there is a possibility ...

Сегодня вечером запланировал снять, попробую как вы сказали раньше у меня получалось но у меня было видео с иконами, и мне святой отец сказал что не стоит может провоцировать людей, нужно снять видео снова, я думаю тогда устал и у меня плохо получилось сфокусировать свой ум и мысли на psi-well.
Спасибо за совет, а вы можете показать ваши работы? если конечно есть возможность...

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

I have gone through glass a few times, but none on camera. I do have quite a few videos of psi-wheel practicing but the camera quality is poor as I filmed them before I got a laptop camera. Here is the link to my YouTube channel's videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw/videos I currently have twelve telekinesis training videos, and two other unrelated videos. Of the twelve telekinesis videos I do not recommend watching the first two. There are also plenty of other advanced telekinetic people on this vary website.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 am

I've really been struggling with the through glass thing. I'll have a video up soon, hopefully you guys won't be too disappointed!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 am

I look forward to it my friend.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm

I thought you guys could go through glass fairly easily!

I did it once through a plastic gobelet (my motivation was like "I won't be able to doubt I can do this after that"), fortunately I taped it so I could watch it again every time I started to doubt again, but I've never done it again since. I've tried to do TK with right hand and slowly put a glass bowl on it with left hand, but as soon as it is on, it kinds of shuts off TK, as if it was a "turn off". And it is true it proves to be very hard to not care about the glass bowl and focus solely on the psi-wheel, it is as if the bowl prevents you from feeling the energy of the psi-wheel, but I'd think it is a mere psychological obstacle. I've bought a big glass bowl through which you can see very clearly, and I think I will train only through them, may be it will become as easy (or hard :p ) as normal TK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:35 pm

The difference is that the air acts as a good medium for energy transfer and so you will neef to teleport your energy or somehow make your energy through the glass. It's all in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:18 am

not really for me when i do TK under a bowl my energy force is minimized greatly barely turning the wheel at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Up! Telekinesis.   telekinesis - Power Up! Telekinesis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Up! Telekinesis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1