Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes or No answers with Ring Finger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Yes or No answers with Ring Finger Empty
PostSubject: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:54 pm

I didn't know exactly in what room to put this but since it has a little to do with intuition I'll try it in this room. You guys are a little familiar with the pendulum. Answers yes and no questions with the ideomotor effect and subconscious mind. I've been experimenting with an anchor to easily reach the alpha state at will(like a shortcut). And my anchor is to press my middle and ring finger softly on my palm like a spider-man web shooting pose and I'll get instantly into alpha state.
But that's not the point. My point is that alike the use of the pendulum, I've tried something creative with my ring finger.
For a yes, my ring finger(from any hand or both hands) goes inward; for no, outwards. It's a creative thing I invented and I use it almost ALL the time for even the most ridiculous questions and I found that it works as accurate as pendulums. So just in case you guys wanna try it, give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:29 pm

ring finger relates to ur 3rd eye chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

EssaLove wrote:
ring finger relates to ur 3rd eye chakra.
Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 am

There is a technique very similar to this which is used during hypnosis. A person in a trance communicates 'yes' or 'no' by raising the index finger on either the left or right hand.

Anchoring too is a hypnotic technique, I have a built an anchor in my wife although I won't tell you where or what for! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 am

Sounds dirty mate lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 am

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Knew it lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No answers with Ring Finger   Yes or No answers with Ring Finger Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes or No answers with Ring Finger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1