Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:02 am

energy ball wrote:
It's a question, everyone keeps telling me i opened my third but I still can't do tk effectively.
You're probably naturally gifted with precognition. Now how many times do I have to tell you that you can't be TK master right away after opening your 3rd eye. You first gotta understand how your 3rd eye and life energy work. Personally I never thought I'd be able to move the psi wheel the first days, but after 2 weeks of perseverance and practice I managed to make it spin clockwise.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Yes, finally I moved the psi wheel!
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:35 pm

energy ball wrote:
Yes, finally I moved the psi wheel!
see, told ya you could. Now do you control the psi wheel or does it move randomly?
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

It moves randomly, and I can only move the psi wheel sometimes and only a little. It's like it can't make up it's mind. It keeps moving alternately to each side.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:36 pm

How long do you have to meditate a day? And do you have to open your third eye to do tk?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 pm

energy ball wrote:
It moves randomly, and I can only move the psi wheel sometimes and only a little. It's like it can't make up it's mind. It keeps moving alternately to each side.
Thats exactly what I experienced a week ago. The fact is that you still hesitate whether you can do telekinesis or not. Also, you've just started. That's why the psi wheel moves a little and not when you want to. You first gotta convince yourself mentally that you can do telekinesis. Then it's all about feeling and directing energy. I'm gonna share you my method but remember, everybody doesn't use the same TK techniques. Personally what I do is activate my 3rd eye and imagine and feel a wave circulating from one hand to another in a clockwise manner.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:42 am

Hey I'm improved a lot! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:33 am

energy ball wrote:
Hey I'm improved a lot! Very Happy Very Happy
Great! Whats your TK technique?
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:38 pm

I use the same technique as you do, except with some alterations.
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm

energy ball wrote:
I use the same technique as you do, except with some alterations.
Good to hear :p Oh by the way now I don't use both my hands that much because I realized (for my case) that their forces cancel each other out, and sorta stabilize/slow down the psi wheel. I find it a lot better to use one hand or the third eye only.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
cirecat
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi all, I think I have opened my third-eye (pressure feelings in the forehead between the eyebrows), and have feeling when making a psi-ball (heat sensation and tingling). But when I tried to make the psi-wheel move, it just shakes a little bit up and down, but not turning around. Well, I admit that I just started my practice for just several days. But I am just afraid I did something wrong or misunderstand the way. Does everyone make it shake before it turns?? Thx everyone
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:50 am

Do you use both hands for moving the psi wheel? If so, like revo said, the fores will cancel each other out and sorta stabelize the psi wheel
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:58 am

And if your only using one hand, it's natural for the psi wheel to shake
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 am

If you can make the psi wheel move with no hands then it is authentic telekinesis. Cirecat your third eye might be open but not fully open. If you wanna carry on with a partially opened third eye well it'll obviously take you a lot of effort and time but it'll also be a lot safer.
One exercise which really boost TK/PK is pen levitation. You don't have to litteraly levitate the pen, actually, by forcing and willing to levitate the pen you'll indirectly be boosting your force push and pull (together they make levitation I believe). Don't practice on a light or too heavy pen though. With one hand holding the pen, you wanna feel with the other hand the consistency/pressure of the pen (not weight) and also it's magnetic field/aura. Then simply force it to levitate with mind and or hand.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Don't forget to cover your nose and mouth to minimize the breathe when doing psi wheel or other stuff,it will be better you have a big glass to cover the psi wheel and trained from there
Back to top Go down
cirecat
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:02 pm

thx all for the suggestions. I should practice more and more Smile
And if I open my third eye fully open, it will be dangerous? why?? :O
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:22 pm

There are things to take note ,those who has mental illness/psychological issues should not opened their 3rd eye.
If the 3rd eye is opened it depends on the sensitiveness also,you will able to see spirits,ghost,entities,etc.Balancing the chakras its important than just concentrating only to the 3rd eye,just my pov Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:45 am

Even if it's the wind knocking the paper down, does that mean I'm doing tk?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:26 am

energy ball wrote:
Even if it's the wind knocking the paper down, does that mean I'm doing tk?
There are several types of force push, the most famous one is just air force pushing. I believe when you reach the point where you're able to displace the air without moving your hand(s) well you start manipulating a lot more energies than air (TK). It's therefore above and beyond simple air/wind pushing as there's then a mystical ocean of activity between you and your target.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:15 pm

will praying increase my tk abilities?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:21 pm

energy ball wrote:
will praying increase my tk abilities?
lol I don't think it's a good idea to ask God(s) ''super powers'' because it's a pretty egocentric desire/caprice you know.
You can repeat affirmations while meditating or anytime instead, but note that they are only effective if you believe. For instance, you can say/think ''I am a telekinesis expert'', ''I am energy that can affect other energies at will'' etc. Since you live in india you may be familiar with the OM mantra. If you wish, you can repeat that mantra for a while after an affirmation.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 am

Rome is not built in one day,practice practice practice
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Is it dangerous to open my third eye?
Back to top Go down
christiannavarrete25
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:47 pm

can you teach me how to blast people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   telekinesis - Telekinesis FAQ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next