Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Importance of Push and Pull Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

push - Importance of Push and Pull Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Importance of Push and Pull Exercise   push - Importance of Push and Pull Exercise EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 am

I suppose that force push/pull exercise helps circulating the energy and lets us become more familiar with the energy. For example, I noticed that my ‘no movement’ telekinesis, including the ones under glass or plastic, is better after force push and pull exercise.

"The original Chinese ideogram for ch’i is best rendered as “vapor” in English. It has also been rendered as “vitality,” but ch’i is very closely associated with breath (though it would be better to say that breath contains ch’i). Other cultures have given it other names: The Hindus call it prana, the Tibetans rlung (which means “wind”), the Hebrews ruach (wind), and the Pacific Islanders mana, while the an- cient Greeks called it pneuma (spirit, wind).”

(from the book The Magnus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal)

This means that we can easily transfer energy through the air, whether there is wind or no wind, although it does not “always have to” associate with the air as evidenced by telekinesis under glass, electrokinesis/genesis, teleport etc.

In conclusion, both meditation with good breathing techniques (e.g. energy transfer from root to crown) AND push/pull exercises are the key for us to access and control the fundamental energy and reality.
Back to top Go down

push - Importance of Push and Pull Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Importance of Push and Pull Exercise   push - Importance of Push and Pull Exercise EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 am

Back to top Go down

Importance of Push and Pull Exercise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1