Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  Empty
PostSubject: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 am

Nf here and in this video i Test out the effects of some rocks i found packed away in my stuff i dont know the composition of them so if you know give me a hand, anyway it seems they help with my focus and on the psi wheel they help with energy flow.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am

O.O 00:14 -17 whats that stones? blue white one….i like … omgz.. the green candle with pink light really represent the archangel Chamuel who in charge of LOve….. I'm gonna buy a big green candle..
thats really enchant the atmosphere in ur room Razz
lol you remind me practice pyrokenisis now……
(*.*)

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:04 am

i dont know its just random sea glass i picked up when i went to the beach last summer, when its burning im hardly ever mad lol
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 am

beautiful. everything is not confidence, you and those stones are linked together. how romantic ~~! i wish i can pick up some beautiful sea glass. I only random picked up an amethyst when i was 12 or 13, was a strange experience tho
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 am

im starting to believe stones pick there masters the sea glass just caught my eye there was ALOT of it i left some of it with my fiances aunt bc she apperently wanted to make jewlery out of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away    wheel - Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyro and Psi wheel day + new rocks i found packed away

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1