Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

dreams - Paranormal Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:07 am

Let's share about some paranormal creature/being related dreams(not precognitive ones). Have you've ever dreamed of seeing, communicating or being attacked by an entity or an weird, mythical creature? Last night I dreamed of a shadow figure moving in my room, what the actual hell does that mean? Also you can share if you had sleep paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm

I used to have dreams as a young child of being chased by monsters and such but its not something that effects me as an adult.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:39 am

A couple weeks ago I had a dream where I was laying in bed and I couldn't move. Then I opened my eyes and I saw a figure standing over me. All I could see was its legs and it was wearing black. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I felt a cold rush of energy flow through my body. Then I could move again and thats when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 am

SSBodomChild09 wrote:
A couple weeks ago I had a dream where I was laying in bed and I couldn't move. Then I opened my eyes and I saw a figure standing over me. All I could see was its legs and it was wearing black. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I felt a cold rush of energy flow through my body. Then I could move again and thats when I woke up.

That sounds like sleep paralysis buddy. Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move (being paralyzed).
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:23 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
SSBodomChild09 wrote:

That sounds like sleep paralysis buddy. Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move (being paralyzed).

Interesting. I've experienced this once before when I was younger but I didn't think much of it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:21 pm

I still have nightmares sometimes. And recently i was attacked by some weird looking dog .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

SSBodomChild09 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
SSBodomChild09 wrote:

Interesting. I've experienced this once before when I was younger but I didn't think much of it. Thanks

The figure you saw was a jin. He or she likes you that's why the jin woke you up. You can't see him/her under 'normal' circumstances. He/she could have a positive or negative intention. Observe well and if you can try to communicate with a mutual respect. I have a jin friend who woke me up a couple of times. I'm very sure he has been protecting me many times in the past. Not all jins are demons - their society is just much more corrupted than ours, that is all.

~('w' ~)
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 pm

I think a jin might have waken me up like 5 minuted ago. Why i think it was a jin? Well, i tried to astral project. I did this technique i found which is trying to concentrate on the high pitch noise of the ears. It took me seconds to get in a state in which i am about to AP but still in my body. When in the state i only heard a male voice speaking, i dont know what it said. Its voice was like if you were speaking in parseltongue. I got a little scared so i stopped. But at least i discovered an AP technique which is fast, easy and you dont have to visualice. R9 you think that what woke me up and what i heard was a jin?
Back to top Go down
ittybitty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ittybitty

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 pm

My mom told me about a little black dog wearing a little bell on it's collar. If you dream of it, and it licks you it's supposed to mean you're being protected.

Alsooo I've been having fairy dreams recently. It's always that I'm saving them and someone chases and tries to kill me. Not even to get the fairy back. It's just as punishment for saving it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:20 am

Today I dreamed I was running into a group of zombies. People were throwing potatoes also which is pretty strange...
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Hmm, weird.  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 am

i dreamed that i was on the edge of a cliff and when i was falling i woke up and i noticed i was on the edge of the bed and i reflexed in my sleep moving me back can anyone explain this was this like a realtime dream meaning a dream running in the same time but different place
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 am

was one of the weirdest dreams i ever had it kind saved me a lump or two on my head which would have hurt alot!
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:33 am

I dreamed about e as spiderman and i was running through and i blasted a web to swing but im out of webs then villains caugt me. I woke up what that mean
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:26 am

i got a cool ability in my dream and because of this i don't have nightmares. whenever i get into danger in my dream i start lucid dreaming and the thing that was frightening me start frightening by me cause i hold the trigger to wake up anytime
Back to top Go down
Doug0461
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Doug0461

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:54 am

As a young boy about 7, I dreamed I was running down the road, in the middle of the night, to get home, which was always 1/2 a block away. Over my shoulder was a huge wolf type creature chasing me - snapping at me and growling a horrible sound. It never seem to matter how hard I ran as the road was like a treadmill on hi. This was a reoccurring dream and I can't recall how long it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:22 am

About six months ago I saw a dream where I rescued my girlfriend(now ex)from some kind grim reaper using something like tk for smashing the reaper against the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Dreams   dreams - Paranormal Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1