Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal School Lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Paranormal School Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:35 am

Imagine if there was a paranormal school. Like Hogwarts. What lessons would you want to do?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

Anything we know from here. Paranormal history, haunted houses, occult witchcraft, etc. The usual
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am

Lesser Key Magick of Solomon, Psychic Phenomenon, and about Spirits and the Spiritual Realms. Other things will be learned with the help of my other school, the internet :3
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

I wanna learn Alchemy, if Paranormal School has it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Of course it would. But what type of alchemy?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:20 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Of course it would. But what type of alchemy?
What types of Alchemy are there? The ones I know of are Transmutation, Synthesis(Cauldron), Spiritual. I don't know, what types are there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Transmutation is a process in alchemy. I know there's spiritual and practical alchemy. But some people may suggest more. The 2 are the basic types though. Practical alchemy deals with purifying metals such as lead, tin, mecury ect., creating the philosopher stone, and those deep chemical studies. Chemistry came out of practical alchemy.
Spiritual alchemy is more about dealing with spiritual energy and the transmutation of one's self into a more purer person. I'm more into that one. We all are actually spiritual alchemists.
A perfect alchemist combines both practical and spiritual alchemy. But I prefer sticking to spiritual alchemy since I don't have the materials to perform the practical part of it. Maybe you can buy the things needed for practical alchemy. You'll need many of the things from chemical labs.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 pm

I was actually about to post something similar to what Mark posted.

I'm now playing the lottery every week, meditating and doing a technique I learned to predict the #'s, sometime's I get REALLY close sometimes it's completely off, but it has shown results thus far. I want to open up a psychic institution for people interested to learn psychic abilities, the past, the present, and predict the future, and hopefully save lives and prevent international tragedies. Unfortunately for legal reasons though It'd most likely have to be ages 18+ to attend, the laws in america are pretty rough. That's one thing i'd like to do with the money if I ever were to win the lottery, some may think it's a long shot and the odds are against me, but someone DOES win the lottery no matter what, even if someone doesn't win in 1 specific week, they still eventually win Smile I'm playing every week (It draws 2 times a week) until I win. I really want to advance the research and development of psychic abilities and to help people have a better understanding of the world and the universe around them. A school for the people, by the people I love you 
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:24 pm

The lessons i would like to learn are spell of protection of course
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Internet man. Best magic you can think of in the 21st century.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:43 am

...Seeing as how I'm an alchemist, I would definitely love to learn hermetic Alchemy. Ah, the lesson of divinity from the most divine~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal School Lesson   Paranormal School Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal School Lesson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1