Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Does anybody know of any telekinesis guided meditations? I haven't had lots of luck with telekinesis lately despite all the practice (just wiggling paper again ;^Wink, and since I always had better luck with verbal guidance during the meditations, I wondered if anybody know of a track with verbal guidance that could help the listeners create a clear way to send the energies with the steps given at the time, to avoid confusion and distraction.
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Krikli01: Binaural beat all the ways...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:12 am

superbabilon wrote:
Krikli01: Binaural beat all the ways...
Oooh, all of them? I surfed around the YouTube in search of guided binaural beats meditations and I came across "delta", "gamma"...and stuff, and I wondered which one was the best for telekinesis practice, or their differences.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:17 am

You should know the states of the mind before listening to any of them. If you want to listen to Delta you just want to go to sleep. Delta is the slowest frequency of the brain and it's the state of being asleep and not aware of anything. You should look for theta or alpha ones. Alpha is the most recommended since it's just below beta(being awake and the state we're normally in when awake) and alpha is the state you go into when meditating. Theta is the point between awake and fully asleep. Just above Delta. This is the state you're in when Astral Projecting. So choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am

Oh, thank you! I will get music in alpha then! Now I hope it can help me regain the telekinesis power I lost days ago, heh! >w<
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle987
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 am

What would some people suggest in terms of subliminal messages?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 am

Gargoyle987 wrote:
What would some people suggest in terms of subliminal messages?

Hypnosis?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation   telekinesis - Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis Hypnosis Meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1