Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOS or Book Of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

BOS or Book Of Shadows Empty
PostSubject: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Do you have your own book of shadows yet? It doesn't have to be something really fancy, it could be just about anything. A notebook, anything. So basically a book of shadows is a notebook where you keep notes of magical experiences with spells and where you write spells that have worked for you. Record your magical journey. At first the notebook that I write my telekinesis and psychic methods was actually intended for my own book of shadows. Because I was into witchcraft before(now my interests are raising again). A book of shadow is like your personal witch diary. So it needs to be amazingly well protected. Best not to let people see it. So hide it!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:41 pm

I haven't heard of it as a "Book of Shadows" before. I certinly have a notebook in which I record dream experiences, training ideas, notes about famous psychics and such.

And yes I don't let anybody see it! Maybe one day I will release it as a book, who knows?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm

I would be the first to buy it, lol. I have the same category of notebook you're talking about. Only thing is I don't record dreams. I can just naturally remember most of them Razz. I still remember a dream from when I was 6 years old. I think it was my first nightmare. Me being dragged and kidnapped by vampires.
When I make a BoS no one will ever get their eyes, nor even their AURA close to it! I've heard of parents finding their teens with book of shadows and throw them away or burn them. Pisses me off. I only share psychic techniques with my best friend, but not witchcraft techniques. Only you guys know that.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am

My psychic journal was found, but I think I was able to pass it off as a fictional story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

I remember that wicca has their own book of shadows. Including spells, spirits, dreams, gods/goddesses, info, dangers, instructions, wicca habits and principles, etc.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Yes. But not exactly only wiccans it's just a journal witches uses to keep their experiences and teachings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOS or Book Of Shadows   BOS or Book Of Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

BOS or Book Of Shadows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1