Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) Empty
PostSubject: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm in the middle of working on it. Please don't judge.

Created in October 12, 1007, Adrian Nosferatu is a demon w/ psychic powers: TK, telepathy & mind reading. Best friends w/ Garon Parasite, (well, a parasite from another planet, duh), & having a relationship w/ social-outcast witch, Annabel Snitch, this mysteriously artistic poet is capable of creating mass destruction for as long as his long-term nemesis/protagonist of the stories, Marvin Dudley, lives.
  Garon is born on March 31, 1006, in his home planet, Paranoia. Unfortunately, in 1340, he was sent away to Earth during a meteor shower that's destroying his planet, despite the deep loss of his family. Adrian was the 1st person to notice the crash. Somewhere in the 1600s, Garon fell in love w/ a health care witch, Elizabeth Bariella. They immediately start their relationship w/ each other a month later. After 3 years, he proposed to her at a dinner date: Elizabeth said yes. After dinner, they took a long walk in a forest to her house. Tragically, witch hunters spotted them & they ran for cover. 1 of them shot Elizabeth, just when Garon was knocked unconscious by a tree branch. Adrian saw the innocence & saves his life; knocking a tree 1 mile away from them w/ his telekinetic powers, triggering the hunters in distraction.
  Garon woke up 3 hours later & swore revenge. Help from the other witches, Adrian gave him a pyrokinesis potion: Half of the town was burned down & the engagement ring they found in the fire had disappeared.

In 1707 at Adrian's 700th birthday celebration, they eyed Annabel at the waterfall, practicing hydrokinesis & failed. Adrian clarifies to her that she should succeed electrokinesis instead, & it worked: causing the fish in the falls to be electrocuted. He and Annabel immediately began their friendship/relationship, along with Garon's hilarious, friendship jealousy.

Centuries later in 1988, Adrian & Annabel founded a couple with their newborn son-- Marvin Dudley-- moving in a small apartment. Adrian plotted a scheme in order to steal the baby's soul & murder his parents, but Annabel rejects it & instead triggers Marvin's father, Darren, at the backyard. After several attempts of stealing Marvin's soul & killing Darren's wife, Olivia, first, the plot failed. Although the vengeance between Adrian & Marvin are still at large.
  In 1996, when Marvin was eight years old, Darren and Olivia were driving him home after school to the grocery store. Tragically, the family's car crashed into a pick-up truck, killing his parents. Albert Solon and his wife, Rachel, founded Marvin, crying in the demolished car & rescued him to their poor home. Marvin has been helping out with the couple & other poor families ever since. Adrian would want to be involved in the car accident. Or is he?
I'll post the rest another time. U lik it?

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:31 am

It sounds great Teresa Smile. I'm a little confused by the last sentence. what did you mean by "Adrian would want to be involved in the car accident. Or is he? Other than that it sounds like an awesome story I like it Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) 3900822010
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:06 am

It'z meaning a mystery that he might've killed Marvin's parents at the car accident or not. Who knows?  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 am

Oh alright. Are you gonna post more of it?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 am

Yah, I will. But it'z good to see more reviews. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:47 am

more
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 am

replies
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Lol 4 now.

So Annabelle is Dudley's mother?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

No, that would be Olivia Eorin. Annabel (there's no extra "l" & "e") is Adrian's mate (or we can say girlfriend).
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Here's some character stats from my series. But lemme start w/ Adrian, my main guy (don't steal this as your own in the Psychic Investigations Movie Game, that's a fact!

•Adrian Nosferatu
Birthdate: October 12, 1007
Death Date: May __, 2029
Birthplace: Hellfire
Species: Demon/Nosferatu
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 201lbs
Skin: Stone-like Gray
Eyes: Black w/ Red Sclera
Alignment: Evil
Cause of Death: Parnayoga
Family members:
. Annabel Snitch-Nosferatu (wife)
. Evelyn Nosferatu (daughter)
Abilities:
. Telekinesis
. Minor telepathy
. Minor levitation
. Mind control
. Lucid dreaming
  Adrian is known as a telekinetic demon with a deep hatred of Marvin. Best ally w/ Garon & having a secret relationship w/ Annabel, he does everything he can to control Marvin's daily life into a painful misery until death. He encourages Garon & Annabel to use their psychic gifts (a pyro potion for Garon, actually) in case a revenge must be served, whether they like it or not.

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm pretty much halfway through my 1st novel, I think. I'm gonna need a bigger notebook. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)   Mind From the Dragon book series (by me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind From the Dragon book series (by me)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1