Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The matrix theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 am

right after the move ' the matrix' was made scientist' actually looked into this and done research on if we are actually living in a matrix
so ive learned about it and it seems that everything smaller is just a repetition of everything bigger such as the neurons in your mind there are tiny little neurons that mimick the way and pattern of some of the galaxies not sure if coincidence or not
but then everything has a mathematical pattern and works like a clock as if it where purposely created such as black holes they dont work without a dying star exploding or something like that and how galaxies spin in certian directions if this is true then there are alternate universes and other demensions such as in a video game there are many many alternative endings put in it and many rooms and other places on the video game map which would kind of explain god
its almost as if god is playing the sims just like when you go to tell your sim to do something and cancel his move. when you go to do something and forget what you where gonna do god was playing the sims and canceled your move
except gods version of the sims spans an entire universe and many races such as zeta reticuli orion ANUNNAKIand many many others
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:18 am

For me the most illuminating things I gained from the film the Matrix was the notion that all our sensory input is actually electrical information. I was about 11 I reckon at the time and that information blew my mind. The realization that pain, for example, wasn't a physical thing but rather an electrical signal to my brain which i then interpret as pain.

The film opened my eyes to Philosophy and the ideas of Nihilism.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 am

i know man, it was really mind blowing
Back to top Go down

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Omg Mark you're about the same age as me! *fist bump*
Back to top Go down

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Actually, IF bible is right about God made us based on 'his appearance', then the only valid theory is that God is the creator of this simulation. Coz if we look like God then we are indeed the centre of the universe, which is not fair for other intelligent species, meaning not exactly real. :0
Back to top Go down

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:54 pm

We are the spirits playing in our own avatars! :0 nuahhh
~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:23 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Actually, IF bible is right about God made us based on 'his appearance', then the only valid theory is that God is the creator of this simulation. Coz if we look like God then we are indeed the centre of the universe, which is not fair for other intelligent species, meaning not exactly real. :0

I believe man made god in his image, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 pm

i dont think man made god i do think there is a supreme being out there and he created the anunaki which came from the nephilum who where the "sons of god" i think he created the tall whites the orions the zeta reticuli etc BUT he created us all a few million years ago just long enough for us to record the 1st humans and dinosaurs but the reason we look like we do is because the sons came down and took the daughters of men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The matrix theory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The matrix theory    The matrix theory  Empty

Back to top Go down

The matrix theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1