Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--[[[MY THEORY]]]--

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

--[[[MY THEORY]]]-- Empty
PostSubject: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:44 am

Hey  Smile 
I came up with MY OWN theory about the third eye and chakras and so on...
I think that the chakras and meditation is like a "religion" or a help to easilier understand telekinesis and forgotten techniques. Peapole these days mostly don't think about these things and i also think that science is a huge wall and all these electronic stuff like tv:s,computers and all this media and news is brain washing us AND to get past wall that i most you peapole doing these practices of meditation. I think its a personal thing some of us have a fence to get over and some of you have a huge wall to get over. Me i got very worried when i first started with telekinesis, i was affraid that i couldent get to the level of telekinesis that for exampel Mark is without start meditating and trying to open my third eye (you can read a thread that i made when i had some worries with the opening of my third eye) before i came up with this, i read about peapole meditating and tried to open the third eye and so on to get some progress with pulling and pushing and they got their first progress after like 2 months and tyhen i realised that i could pull a pieace of aluminium of my day 3 of practice (fences and walls Very Happy . I could almost bet if i growed up in a forest in middle of nowhere and both my mom and dad raised me with the telekinesis beleviengs i wouldnt even doubt about it that it existed, i think i would be a master on telekinesis if moved from home becuase i hadnt ever heard of science (i think you know what im saying here)  lol! Cool 
Most of you know Devin Braden on youtube, i saw he replayed on a comment that read like this (do you meditate?)
and he replied (no instead of meditating i use the time to practice instead) and thats basiclly what im trying to say here Very Happy
Thanks for reading and this is my theory (again)
Have a great day!  santa 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:36 am

well there is no dout that you can to pk without meditation. but without spiritual clensing your abilities will only be so strong. but there are alot of factors. for example chriss angel uses some "illusions" in his smaller acts to trick his audience to believing what he is doing is real and with the believe of thousands giving him the energy he has the ability to levitate of walk on water. where as david blaine doesn't meditate but if you pay attention to how he speaks he kind of keeps himself at a pace and almost like a relaxed trance.

another thing you needa understand is your brain is picking up millions of information. from everything in your peripheral vision picks up including the frame of the computer screen, the detailing in your table, the wall, details in the wall, little things and detail of the little things. to the micro vibrations your feet pickup from the floor, to sounds your consciousness mind is ignoring, to the taste your accustomed to tasting in your mouth, to the suttle smells you dont think you smell. the more of this you let fall into the background the more brainpower your wasting and less refreshing sleep you get.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 am

If i understod you right you think chris and David uses telekinesis?! Well about the magicans they are magicans not psions and the Chris Angels walking on water trick you see a glass thats just a inch under the water and actually funny enough i saw Chriss Angel levitation video today and i also saw the peapole that witnessed criss angels levitation had dollar signs as pupils  Shocked 
so i think he pays them for their reactions and comments.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am

Agreed. Chris Angel is a magician. His illusions are so real yes, but he's a magician, just REALLY good at what he does which makes him awesome Smile.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:55 am

the water levitation trick was debunked he actually came out and revealed that one, and then there was the walking through a gate trick which he revealed to be a trick in which he opened the gate when he walked through it. the air levitation thing was done using a fake leg a small stool and really long tricks he does tricks and illusions what we do is actually real
i do believe some things he does is actually real
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:31 am

yes i believe they do. the difference between the two is that david blame uses his own energy where as chriss is (like nazir posted in a different topic) a energetic vampire.

maybe thats why chriss preforms the little illusions and tells them to see his big act after once he convinced them they are real. also some of his macro feats like his walking thru glass or fence both times he had it blocked and did it without anyone seeing. (but maybe it was necessary, like other magicians disappearing acts.) quantum physics they say that at times the higz bozon partacle jumps in and out of existance because most the time we cant observe it. in a documentary called what the #$_! do we know they talk about quantum positioning where a single object can be in multiple places at one time without an observer to observe and again the same thing with the double slit experiment. so with only him knowing whats going on he can be behind the glass, inside the glass, and infront of the glass. assuming he can control this understanding of quantum positioning. or maybe its a combination of his reputation and their expectation that also plays a factor in it all.

also there is a scene in david blaines street magic where he bites a quarter in half infront of this cute girl and you can see in his eyes he is like mind ****ing her as he does the trick and shes standing there looking up and down at him biting her tongue snaps out of her hypnotized look and almost leaps at him and says "ok". youtube "David Blaine - Street Magic : part 2" < 4min in. its actually sorta funny too  lol! 
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 am

i also believe chriss angel is a government puppet who sold his soul to be where he is like most musicians in the music industry. and in times of spiritual awakening. why would he create a debunk video when "magicians never reveal their tricks"?

kinda contradicts something he lives for dont you think??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --[[[MY THEORY]]]--   --[[[MY THEORY]]]-- Empty

Back to top Go down

--[[[MY THEORY]]]--

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1