Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with animals...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Talking with animals...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 pm

but how can I make a white circle for laying on the bed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
A classic method is to surround yourself with a white circle. Chalk or salt or something like that.

Also, use a pentacle and do a protection spell(the witchy way).
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:42 am

I did hear once of the salt circles...but I never knew they actually worked 8P The moar u no...
gustanak wrote:
No. Well , i heard that if you dont  want to come back to your body they can possess you. But if you want to come back then you will be ok. Anyway, to make you feel better, your soul is never like out of your body because you silver cord connects you to it so it is like if you still had an arm in you body even if you were in another galaxy.
Goodness... And have you tried to do it too? Did you find it difficult? Were you able to find people this way...?

[Por cierto, hablas español?]
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:33 am

No i never astral projected succesfully but i have read enough to be more than sure it is something good and that you wont get possessed. And yes, i do speak in spanish.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Wait... Aren't we off-topic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Lol... Kind of...
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Oopsie! This is embarrassing... Anyways, let's just reach the conclusion that plants are the best ones to begin with telepathy...! Right?
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 pm

krilli01 is your pet a bulldog or something?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:12 am

kenouichi wrote:
krilli01 is your pet a bulldog or something?
Oh no, he's a mix of a retriever. Yellow, big, fluffy... Kinda looks like a lion. I posted his picture somewhere around here, but I am afraid the topic might have been deleted. But he's so adorable...! >w<
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm

i imagined i heard someone said west virginia :3 not making sense lol. what is your location anyway?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:07 pm

kenouichi wrote:
i imagined i heard someone said west virginia :3 not making sense lol. what is your location anyway?
Oh, goodness... I am rather shy to say so freely many personal stuff from me, mostly due to security reasons... Anyways, I live in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. I wonder...is it possible to hide in the posts some kind of words or information, at least for the non users? I know I am a bit paranoid, but I like to keep the lowest profile possible on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
AliCe_DeRochefort
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AliCe_DeRochefort

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:35 am

try to pratyahara psy rhythmic breathing. , i can talk with animals, for this its not need to pening third eye!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 am

what animals do you have in Azerbaijan that we might not have in our respective countries?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:13 am

Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to share a video.
What I did here is remove the tension off of the cat and when I placed my finger I attempted to slow down the brain waves. You can see it worked a little by the breathing pattern of the cat.
Back to top Go down
Kelvinikmin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Kelvinikmin

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:44 am

I can influence my dog to go to sleep, but I don't do it often , only when he's hyper.
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCHtvzhlXTvBUju65MlI10Kg
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:02 am

I talk to them just verbally now. After a while of being surrounded and grounded to nature it will all seem like you're around human beings(so very much more alive). At least how I experienced it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with animals...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3