Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking with animals...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Talking with animals...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Essa did you watch the video in this thread?

https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t467-human-rights-for-chimps

I think you will appreciate it.
OK im gonna go watch it now。 thanks for that
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm

essalove wrote:
krikli01 wrote:
Whoa! And what do the plants say? 8O I've wondered what's in their...figuratively speaking, mind.
can feel their emotion ! Especially if u give them birth from seeds to plants. I talked (spoke)to one of my dying plant for 10 mins (went to a trip didn't take care of it)then they bk to life standed straight right after I took a shower. Positive Words do help I'm sure! If u meditate with ur plants  you could understand them more ! They are emotional! Not rational at all I feel ! By the way I cuddle trees everyday during summer to get qi from them. Different tree got different personality.@.@ it's more like intuition. They talk bk to ur intuition
Goodness! That's awesome! 8O Are the plants the best ones to start with telepathy, then? I would like to see if I can give life to a plant too, just like you! ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Does anyone have the ability to understand snakes? I can tame animals and send/receive pictures telepathically but never a snake. I have seen one though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Yessssssssssssssssss. lol. Parseltongue joke...

I can't say I've ever tried to communicate with a snake. We don't really have them in England. A Jamaican friend told me that in Jamaica they have a lot of lizards, is that true of your island too?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Yessssssssssssssssss. lol. Parseltongue joke...

I can't say I've ever tried to communicate with a snake. We don't really have them in England. A Jamaican friend told me that in Jamaica they have a lot of lizards, is that true of your island too?

It's normal. Wait, you don't have lizards in England along with snakes?? And lol, you sound like Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Nope. We have three species of snakes here. The adder is the only poisonous one but its incredibly rare. The other two are just basically big worms. I'm sure we must have some creatures you don't too. Do you have squirrels, foxes, badgers, deer or otters? (Thats a question to everyone)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Nope. We have lizards(a lot!), earth snakes, scorpions, I don't remember the name of those long creepy crawling insects and most known for at Curacao are the iguanas. I could have forgotten a few but I'm sure there are plenty of seas filled with lion fish. Our waters are infested with them. I even threw a dead one by my brother. Hehe I always give him a taste of his fear sometimes. His greatest fears are fishes(touching them) and especially ghosts. Anyway, those are our main known animals.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

I've never even heard of Lion Fish. I had to google it. We have no scorpions either. I have one in a key ring and everybody is amazed when they see it because we just don't have them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:46 pm

The scorpions are by the woods mostly. Most people here fear it when it comes to lion fish. I keep reminding them about sharks and the forget the lion fish right away!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:08 am

I have comunicated well with my ferret Boris. I told him to come with me twice and he did come with me even when he was exploring (when he is exploring he wont give a f#*k about anything that is why i found it strange) i also felt the connection when telling him to come.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 am

krikli01 wrote:
essalove wrote:
krikli01 wrote:
Whoa! And what do the plants say? 8O I've wondered what's in their...figuratively speaking, mind.
can feel their emotion ! Especially if u give them birth from seeds to plants. I talked (spoke)to one of my dying plant for 10 mins (went to a trip didn't take care of it)then they bk to life standed straight right after I took a shower. Positive Words do help I'm sure! If u meditate with ur plants  you could understand them more ! They are emotional! Not rational at all I feel ! By the way I cuddle trees everyday during summer to get qi from them. Different tree got different personality.@.@ it's more like intuition. They talk bk to ur intuition
Goodness! That's awesome! 8O Are the plants the best ones to start with telepathy, then? I would like to see if I can give life to a plant too, just like you! ;w;
nature is ur best friend trust me. and woman got strong potential on telepathy, as long as you believe it then u can make it Smile
I can "see" that u are a lovely girl with love !
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 pm

@Gustanak: Were you able to communicate with Boris after a few sessions of telepathy training, or did it take longer?

@Essa: Aweee, thank you! >w< Then I will get myself a flower to practice telepathy and see if I can talk with plants like yourself! I just hope I don't mess it up... xD The procedure to talk with plants is the same as if you were talking to a person, or is there a different method for plantelepathy?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 pm

krikli01, where you able to find your dog? I haven't heard you talk about it for days now Sad
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 pm

It took me some seconds. But he likes me a lot, so that helped with the conection.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
krikli01, where you able to find your dog? I haven't heard you talk about it for days now Sad
Oh no, I haven't found him yet ;^; I just searched a bit in one of the hospitals--the closest one to my street--days ago, but I didn't have time to search on the other hospital nearby. I just scanned a bit the first area because both hospital are in high traffic areas, and it is quite difficult to drive freely in those streets in search of a dog. I wanted to ask for help again--for a more specific sign--, but I was so afraid of the idea that I was abusing of everybody's hospitality and strength (I don't want to know later that somebody suffered something in their brain for always astral projecting in search of my dog!), that I decided to say nothing and was planning to look again in one of these days, when I had the chance. Or even see if there were local psychics or stuff, to not nag any longer you guys. But I don't know if I should trust the Madame Yaddayadda that abound around here: I don't want to bet money that easily to strangers who might be charlatans! ,Razz

But no. So far, nothing ._. I wish I could talk to dogs and see if they know something, but I can't even read my own mind (...hyperbole, of course ;P), so I am still in ground zero of psychic matters >.<;
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Why don't try to find it as Astral travel? lol, it maybe dangerous...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

superbabilon wrote:
Why don't try to find it as Astral travel? lol, it maybe dangerous...
Even though I've wanted to do astral travel (although I still need to start practicing it to begin with xP), I am a bit afraid of it. I am afraid I might accidentally lose my soul or something if I do something wrong... I really envy the guys who can do it, though ;^; I would like to travel and look for my dog, but I am a bit...deathly afraid of astral projections yet, even though I find them so cool and helpful ;^; I sometimes think I might lose my soul somewhere in the world if I am not careful >> <<

Or am I being a paranoid? :O
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:06 pm

if the silver cord between your soul and the body still remain, you can get back to your body everytime.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Remain...? It can get cut? Or lost? Oh my! There are dangers when doing astral projection? ;^;
Actually, how long does it take to master astral travel? Does it take too long?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:14 pm

to master it, about 60-90 years I guess...
If your body dead, so the silver cord disappear...
Or your body can be controlled by monster, which will make you become evil, and your soul can't go back to your body...

P/s: don't scare, it's very rare! lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:49 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Remain...? It can get cut? Or lost? Oh my! There are dangers when doing astral projection? ;^;
Actually, how long does it take to master astral travel? Does it take too long?

There is no way one can say exactly how long it takes for YOU. Everyone has a different mindset or natural talent. So if it's natural you can master it in about even 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 pm

superbabilon wrote:
to master it, about 60-90 years I guess...
If your body dead, so the silver cord disappear...
Or your body can be controlled by monster, which will make you become evil, and your soul can't go back to your body...

P/s: don't scare, it's very rare! lol
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 
 pale 

Goodness! Monsters? What kind of monsters? D'8 It has happened? Oh goodness! There are really chances that monsters appear...? Awww! >.<;

@Nazir: Oh, that sounds good. If I started practicing it, I would pray I could start seeing the results it in two weeks... But is it true that bodies can get controlled by monsters when that happens? ;^;
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm

No. Well , i heard that if you dont want to come back to your body they can possess you. But if you want to come back then you will be ok. Anyway, to make you feel better, your soul is never like out of your body because you silver cord connects you to it so it is like if you still had an arm in you body even if you were in another galaxy.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:46 pm

There's another method to protect body from evil, I read it on wikihow:
Pray the god to protect the room before do astral projection
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:41 pm

A classic method is to surround yourself with a white circle. Chalk or salt or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with animals...?   Talking with animals...? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking with animals...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next