Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Same thought at first. But he just doesn't like to sleep. Your sleep pattern changes ones you have 'awaken'.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 pm

4:48AM. Time to stop the TK training and get some rest. Good morning to those else where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Same thought at first. But he just doesn't like to sleep. Your sleep pattern changes ones you have 'awaken'.

I suppose. I will see if that's true soon - I'm awakening 'literally'. :3 took me more than 4 years for my medical condition and took my entire life to become R9. ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm sure you guys have noticed I haven't been on much lately...

Good news, I got a new job. Which is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

forget the job. just reach the level where you can teleport money from banksters. :3
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Stealing from thieves is still stealing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Stealing from thieves is still stealing.

ooh, false morality but ok. then create money from nowhere (alchemy). that's not that difficult. :3
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 am

Nazir98 wrote:

I like being asleep, I just don't like going to bed or waking up. The sleeping part is very enjoyable though! Lol.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:47 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:

I like being asleep, I just don't like going to bed or waking up. The sleeping part is very enjoyable though! Lol.

Meow: That's Right!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 am

I luved sleeping in, 2. I hate weekdays. Sad
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

Cool. I am interested to ask(if I may) what is it? In my perspective I see you as a hypnotist gentleman or psychologist.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Btw, what is the mobile link for this site again(or where is it)? Would like to have it handy in more than my laptop or the PC version.
Back to top Go down
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Great point mark I like your morals no need in finding a way to cheat to get what you want I'm poor and can't find a job ATM and still don't I have been to Tempted to but don't anyways since this is random thread nevermind I forgot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Teddyjoe wrote:
Great point mark I like your morals no need in finding a way to cheat to get what you want I'm poor and can't find a job ATM and still don't I have been to Tempted to but don't anyways since this is random thread nevermind I forgot

false morality. ~('w')~

it's not cheating. you all think the monetary system is something to follow. what the fuck seriously? The real cheaters are banksters. "Work" is a garbage concept. If we can access the free unlimited energy, then why does anyone have to work in the first place? are we still the fucking animals? No we are not. We never have been. We got dumber but the real human is supposed to be god-like, like our spiritual father God. We are not just animals who have to do all these labours to survive. We are god-like beings who thrive with no physical labours - since they will be done automatically with our fundamental energy.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

The luck spell gave fruits, right Mark?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 am

Indeed it did. It's one of those psychic phone line jobs.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:53 am

Cool! I can now find a tarot reader Very Happy! Kidding, I don't know the code number of England or the city you live in.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm

just opened my root chakra... I feel the vibration of my body again...
After it, I hear everything louder, and eat less than normal...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:47 am

I want to post a chakra quiz to you guys. I think it would be fun. And at the and they'll check which one of your chakras is most active. Mine was the third eye chakra.
Also, I'm rarely on the internet these days because of studying seriously.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 am

LOL..

lovetest

1. go to the car
2. put your wife and dog into the cargo bay
3. wait 15 minutes
4. open the cargo bay

who will rejoice ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:34 am

Error#303: Wife not found. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

where' fiz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 am

WOOT!!! my old computer broke so I got macbook pro, using mac for the first time and I'm finding this computer amazing!! very stable and smooth.

I'm so done with PC t('w' t)
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:38 pm

related to this threat : https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t1024-a-short-story-about-suffering

my challenge for saturday: no eating, no drinking, no smoking, no tv, no pc, no music, no books, no whatever...

in the words of 2pac.. just me against the world.

will be interesting to see how addicted i am to any kind of experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 pm

what's this, my reputation is still zero? I remember there was a time when my reputation reached 4.

a('w' a) w00t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next