Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 am

some anime.. don't know the name.
just like the quote.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 am

Project bow and arrow: success Very Happy.
The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 1610038_729949720379199_1660879846_n
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:30 am

Today i had my first portuguese class. Even though i dont know anything about portuguese, when the techer started talking i understood a LOT of what she said. I think i'll learn it fast. And the teacher seems to be a great woman so it will also be a good class.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Portuguese is pne of the many latin based languages. You already speak English, Spanish and Italian so I bet you will be fluent in no time. Once you can speak Portuguese you'll speak all the same language as Jose Mourinho!

I'm going to bed, its 5.13am.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 am

This video semms to be a MUST SEE due to tje comments... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRfEBd7qB00
I haven't tried it myself because it is too late here, i will tomorrow for sure. Tell me what you guys get!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

why is the ad on the left side? fix it Mark. very disturbing ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:20 pm

i was seeing what it'd be like. was wrong wasn't it!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Ads? There is ads? Opps, sorry, I using Adsblock Smile
Just watching Carrie and trainning TK at the same time, it's feel like I'm moving the objects in the movie lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am

omg R9 has been here whole day !! !  Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 am

I was here almost everyday Razz. Anyways, how are you guys doing. I wasn't on recently but I am now again. It's morning, good time for some TK practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Most people may be neutral following false leaders, continuously being brainwashed, but there are still good out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 am

noooo i'm not a moderator so i can't reply to Mark's brain's storm  bom 
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 am

damn.. carnival ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 am

Fixed. Now anyone can post there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm

I want to forget every bullshit in the world and spend all my time on becoming my true self (by completely fixing my temporary medical condition and meditating ultra long and deep).

But God, our spiritual father, wants me to learn more humbleness and more patience.  Mad
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 am

i am currently embarassed to have barack obama as my president.... i wanna move to russia because vladmir putin fights a declawed bear in his spare time....
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:13 am

Guys please send some good vibes to my father tonigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Sydney today; the media call it 'Apocalyptic' storm. The climate will continue to get worse til the complete pole reversal of Earth.

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 -----ART-20140305171408371583-620x349

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 Bs-wide-storm1-20140305165336214649-620x349

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 -----ART-20140305170359678006-420x0

The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 -----ART-20140305170617516550-420x0
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:41 pm

That looks horrible R9. Thank god I haven't been in a storm here in Curacao. Well, yet...
And I hope your father is getting well Gustavo. You could also do some energy work or distance psychic healing for him. But be sure to use green energy as it represents a healthy healing energy.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:46 am

Oh nono, he is ok. He just went to a tv show in which he could win some money, he went really well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
That looks horrible R9. Thank god I haven't been in a storm here in Curacao. .

my shoes and jeans got all soaked :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 am

fuck i thought I was dying working on my computer literally all day 12 hours straight excluding lunch time break.  Mad  meditate meditate at least 10 min then sleep.
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:00 am

I hear weird things about Australia but that is a scary storm especially that cloud, it is like a reversed wave or something and that plane is like running for its life. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:47 pm

neoben wrote:
I hear weird things about Australia but that is a scary storm especially that cloud, it is like a reversed wave or something and that plane is like running for its life. O_O

\('w')/ *hugs Ben*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Mark is suffering from insomnia  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next