Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 am

Death metal is just hardcore metal Razz
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:50 am

death metal is cerebral hemorrhage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:21 am

I'm going to be doing an Remote Viewing experiment with a class mate of mine(aka my best friend aka my family member aka the guy from the video where I pushed and pulled someone Razz ). He's the one I'm teaching to develop special abilities and even report to me that he saw a ghost while he was at Bonaire in the weekend without me even talking about ghosts with him!
I'll discuss with him to do the chat in English and I'll try to record it with the screen camera(so little chance of doing that) or I'll copy and paste the chat in an old thread. Farewell brothers and sisters Smile!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 am

Can't be arsed to cook, take away it is!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 pm

I love movie frozen, especially the song "let it go", everytime I see Elsa using cryokinesis, I CAN FEEL THE SNOW SHE CONTROL, AND THERE'S TINGLING SENSE IN MY HEAD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Synchronicity!

I was watching videos of the songs from the film Aladdin earlier and was reading a comment saying "OMG watch Frozen"
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Also how nice is Cherry Coke?!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm feeling like a boxer punched my brains. A little little dizzy but I still want to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:14 pm

What is it like 2am there? Its a quarter past six here.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
What is it like 2am there? Its a quarter past six here.

Did you sleep? And yeah it's about 2:17am now.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:22 pm

No, not yet. Because its winter here there are some times I go to sleep and then wake up and completely miss the sun for the whole day lol.

You know theres some regions in Scandinavia where its dark 22 hours a day. Thats mental. It has some of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Sounds creepy cheers 
Also, I wish there was snow here. Can't imagine what it's like. I'll be running around in my regular clothes outside just for happiness lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 pm

So, I'm gonna shut my laptop off and go to sleep...zzzz

1 minute later

Lies, I got my blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:39 am

got something funny but brutal from facebook:

random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 Ewqeqewq_zps6091ce40

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:56 am

lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:12 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
careful... you might get cancer

https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t747-mobile-phone-conspiracy

I should check it out.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Boring as almighty hell around here. People dancing around and making loud noises in the street jump-up. And it's in my neighborhood! I'm gonna watch some movies.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 am

I'm amazingly intuitive and lucky today.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:27 am

I have to make something for school that has to do with crafting and/or mechanism. I'm thinking to make a bow. Since my last PVC bow broke last year I'm really dying for a new one to start with archery again. This was the first successful one I made and the one that broke after a while:
random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 5921_588308641209975_1097360680_n
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 am

What color is your national house? (Ifyour country has one, i dont know if they all do) You know, like the white house from the US for example. Ours is pink.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:42 am

gustanak wrote:
What color is your national house? (Ifyour country has one, i dont know if they all do) You know, like the white house from the US for example. Ours is pink.

Ours is yellow.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 pm

We have 10 Downing Street

random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 10-downing-street-bezienswaardigheden-in-lo(p:location,1342)(c:0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Learning humility and patience (4 years 1 month 6 days). Mark where's your other love letter to me? :0
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 am

I showed my best friend my telekinetic skill today at school and it was again one of those traumatizing feelings to him. He always gets this feeling when I perform any psychic skill:"Wha...? But, how? How were you able to see what house was like?" Or "How the hell can you know what I was thinking?!" The telepathy one is more shocking to everyone Razz. But today I showed him telekinesis and he took me away from the other classmates and said "TEACH. ME." LOL I knew he would say this. Better teach him the psi-wheel first. I still haven't told him to join the forum, I need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next