Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:41 pm

I like chicken
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:45 pm

In the future, us psychics are going to be relied on a lot
Hydrokinetics and Aerokinetics could be very useful in terms of agriculture
Electrokinesis, my element, I still don't know what it could be used for aside from causing inappropriate storms lol XD
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:35 am

What do you guys think the future for Psychics is gonna be like?
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Today's St. Patrick's Day. Because I'm part Irish, I'm probably gonna have corn beef for dinner. I dislike Irish food.
I should watch "Leprechaun." (Google "Leprechaun film" to get the joke here)
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 am

A power source could be handy.. I guess..
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:35 am

Ireland aint half as bad as people say.
It's only if you live in the rough part of Ireland that you experience a lot of "Hastle"
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:32 am

I went to Ireland on holiday, it was lovely.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:04 am

Hmm
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Rod2906 wrote:
What do you guys think the future for Psychics is gonna be like?

We'd probably be treated like demigods, hence we should always use our gifts for the good of mankind *cue angelic music*
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Teddyjoe wrote:
its more about not letting the world change you earth she isn't "fucked up" please do not talk bad about her you wonder why weathers not to your liking are you to the weathers liking i enjoy the weather going warm then snowing anyone here who gets a thrunderstorm warning please contact me so i can attempt remote lightning strike i have been really hoping to try it out.

who said anything about earth. the world is fucked up. can't you hear so many people suffering?

I hear ya man, one of the main reasons I'm developing my psychic skills is to help change this world.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Gonna try to post some TK vids alongside some crudely drawn animation clips in a few days, I hope it won't suck too much TT-TT
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEcm0Qj73kM
Just gonna drop this riiiiiiiiight here k.
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:46 am

@RMX4 LOL
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:24 am

Yes it iiiiiiiiiiiis n3n..................*sighs* not many Rockman fans here I see ;.;
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPcX4frcA1c
.....................it's awesome, so yeah u.u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:08 am

Been little unactive. My alcoholism and codeine addiction have grown in me. Best luck ytiou guys!
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:21 am

Haddock wrote:
Been little unactive. My alcoholism and codeine addiction have grown in me. Best luck you guys!
It's alright, man. If you have to be a little inactive, you can be inactive. Hell, I've been inactive, only checking up for any forum updates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:55 am

Forum's kinda dead along with mark. Seems like the domain's doomed to expire. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:42 am

that fucking sucks right there, i wonder what marks been up to? his youtubes basically been abandoned and so has his fb.. its like he disapeared off the face of the earth
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:53 am

Thought wrote:
Forum's kinda dead along with mark. Seems like the domain's doomed to expire. Sad
if the domain expires its understandable because mark does or did have a child on the way. he may be pursing a better life for the child which is 100% understandable but provided the forum does expire and we lose contact just know i had the most fun of my life practicing and growing my abilities and getting to know you all. you all may add me on my personal facebook dakota chud carmichael so that we may always stay in contact.
cheers and the best to you all if this is it
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:25 pm

I've found this indigoteen98's forum.I wondered if you guys knows about it? er I don't have facebook or twitter,I'm phobia with internet media Razz
lol!
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 am

I was away for a while. But it's good that still this website works and you guys try keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread II: This time its personal   random - The Random Thread II: This time its personal - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread II: This time its personal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17