Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life after College(teens and students only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life after College(teens and students only) Empty
PostSubject: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Where do you want to live after you finish school and college completely and start working Smile? I love topics about discussing our future. It gives you a look on what your goal in life is too. What do you wish to become in the future and what city do you want to live in? I don't want to stay here in Curacao. After I finish school here(about 3 years or so) I want to go to the USA and go to college.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I will stay here for a while. But probably make some business things in other countries. Anyway i still dont know what to study.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:55 pm

i plan on staying here in the same state but moving out of the town i am in theres just nothing here but when me and my girlfriend get married we plan on getting married on the top of a mountain and honeymooning in Carmichael southeastern Lanarkshire Scotland my ancestry town!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm

I live on an island. I know I should be happy and all but it's just that I've already planned my life Smile. Not that I want to accomplish everything(like leaving home) since now. I'm too young for that of course. But I know that I want to go to a university in Miami. Usually us in Curacao goes to Amsterdam in Holland for university and living but things are a bit harsher there and it's way too far from home and way more expensive. Most students finish university here or finishes it in Miami. I'm planning on going to Miami, find an apartment before I leave Curacao, search for a job when I'm at Miami so that I can afford my apartment without have to bug my mother too much for money, finish my years of study and live happily in Miami or an other city in the USA. I'm not thinking of living in Curacao. This isn't in a rude way either like: I don't ever want to visit Curacao Razz. I want to study archeology, psychology and parapsychology if possible. But that's the twist. Can you guys help me on how to choose what to do with what I want to study and what career to choose, PLS?? It will be very informative even though I'm so early, I still want to have my life completely planned from now Smile.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:24 pm

im not sure yet. since i haven't travel all those places i wanted to go. so far only austrili and asia and U.S. i have not go to eaurope and africa yet.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Never went to Europe. Not even Holland. It's a 9 hour flight from here to Holland. I hate long flights, I get all nervous and remember movies about plane crashes LOL.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 pm

I want to study parapsychology, but I don't know where :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:37 am

That's the thing mate Sad! I explore things that are similar. Psychology is great because it will go to that topic sooner or later. The Duke University is a great one in the USA. Otherwise there are some colleges that offers psychology and if you want to get straight to parapsychology you might wanna check Europe. Especially England if you want.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 am

I know there's one in England which is only parapsychology.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:01 am

Indeed. Europe has quite a lot in my opinion. But life in Europe would be expensive for me though. To do this in USA is a bit more difficult though because I have to go to years of university and earn a PhD in psychology.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:21 am

Life in Europe isn't expensive in my opinion Smile Unless you want to live in London or Paris or Amsterdam, those are more expensive :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 am

The closest for me would be Amsterdam or some of those in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is the best shot to Europe for most Curacaoans.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:31 am

Curacaoans :S Never heard of that before, funny word Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:08 am

I know, it's not official Razz. I'm just calling our people that for now. Or just say the people of Curacao. lol
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 am

I know what my future bestows as career wise, but I'm certainly not living in the U.S.A. Nazir, don't move here, it's horrible! And if the predictions are right, it'll be destroyed soon. You can do so much better with your choice of where to live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm really confused. I shouldn't be this worried about these choices from now but I am. Where do you suggest me moving? Europe and the USA are my only shots since other countries are way too far. I can be a citizen in Netherlands and/or USA. But I'm really confused about my future in studying, college, and future life.

Last edited by Nazir98 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:51 pm

I'd go for Netherlands just because you already know the language and its easier for you to get into a university and find a job.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Well actually today I just came up with a bit of a plan, for myself, of where to live. I might live in a tropical area, one with healthy foods, with clean water, no government, and a low population. But living in this place would definitely cause complications. Oh Nazir I'm just as confused as you. :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Well actually today I just came up with a bit of a plan, for myself, of where to live. I might live in a tropical area, one with healthy foods, with clean water, no government, and a low population. But living in this place would definitely cause complications. Oh Nazir I'm just as confused as you. :/

Thanks for sharing my concern. Hmmm tropical and clean waters eh? You could look for certain islands in the Caribbean that doesn't have high chances of hurricanes. Such as this one itself. But I think you're looking for a place to study as well, therefor this island is not the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Bobby sallan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello everyone m Bobby from India.worried about further study,need ur help to get knoleg about "hotel management"
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 am

Got it all figured out: Move 2 Orlando, attend an art college, find one part-time job of... something (I haven't figured that out, yet), & best of all, getting a job @ Universal Orlando Resort as something as artistic. Also, blishing a book series I'm working on now, [b]maybe[b] a voice actress (that I'm still thinking through), &/or something involved in a film that I'll be an artist/designer of. I honestly have a LOT on my plate.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 am

Its really good to have a plan. When I was your age I had no idea what I wanted to do or be and many of my friends still don't know...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Lol Mark, "(teens and students only)". Teresa, you should own your own business and follow your heart.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Nah, it's good to hear from adults since they got more experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after College(teens and students only)   Life after College(teens and students only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life after College(teens and students only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next