Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 pm

My life gets sorta messed up when my family(brother) see me doing weird things or see weird posts on facebook. My teenage is good and at the same time horrible. I'm a fun guy. But I hate the weird parts. People calling me freak, lonely at times, others calling me crazy... A stressed time sometimes knowing that I'm into this alone. No one is and will ever believe me. My big brother keep shouting at me and even my parents do sometimes for just someone I AM!! Wishing to find a new set of parents and family who really care, no matter how good my life here is. I just want this pain in my life to stop already.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Dude. Hug.

You should remember it is better to be happy than right. And sleep man. You'll feel better in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:25 pm

It's alright Nazir, I get heat sometimes too, from my sister mostly who thinks i'm doing "evil stuff" or "witchcraft" and calls me crazy.

You just can't let it get to you, the majority of people only believe what they want to believe, and if you show up with totally different things out of the "norm" for today's standards of course they'll be afraid or label you crazy, or avoid you altogether, it's just how it is, but more and more people are opening up to all of this lately, especially since the Internet was made, so more people can connect with eachother, and actually see it for themselves. When I was 14/15 I never even thought of such things, I didn't start believing in tk, clairvoyance, etc. till I was about 19 or 20 years old, really getting into it when I was about 21. You're rather young and already getting into it and getting good at it at a pretty good rate. You just have to be careful with who you talk to or show it to, I lost a friend over a year ago due to telekinesis, but it's alright, you live and you learn.

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm

That's the reason I'm keeping it secret... for now Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for the advices guys, I really needed it Very Happy! New Psychic: It is a secret for me too. I never talk about it. Sometimes with my best friend but he believes me. I get caught sometimes suddenly and that's the hard thing.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Is your best friend the knuckle bum guy?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 am

Oh no he's just a friend of school
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Guys, don't let it bother you if people say that you're weird or don't believe in your abilities. There will be many many other things you disagree with this person on, be it religion, whos the best football team, politics, which vegetable are the most disgusting, cartoons or anything. You don't let any of those things bother you, so don't let this.

Its really helpful if you can find just one person who is willing to experiment with some of these powers. Telepathy for example isn't a skill you can train properly without a partner. That person will probably also start demonstrating the abilities and will start to see the light.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:15 pm

I have a friend of mine named Cody. He's really interested and is shocked by your videos :p. Even makes fun jokes like Mark astral projecting and visiting me saying:"Nazir go read yo damn book." And me being like(he acts):"W, wait be cool." I laugh hard at some jokes and really appreciate the point that he believes. Trained with Zener cards today with him but it was a bit of a fail attempt 3/5. And I agree, not everyone understands how hard life can be. My girlfriend had a quote which meant a lot to her and me:"The person with the biggest smiles are the ones with most tears." But anyway I don't want to repeat those memories again in my mind they're depressing and sad.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 pm

only high pressure transforms coal into a diamond Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:00 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

A question: Is there something wrong with not being as much religious as I used to be? I got bad grades for religion and my big brother thinks I'm doing evil stuff ect. Tell me I'm going to hell and such things. I know, what kind of brother is he?? In anyway, I don't care because I do what I find is right.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 am

was jesus doing evil stuff, when he walked on the water ?
this is the best argument for people like your brother:

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

in my opinion you are so much more religious than your brother or anybody else, because you are using your godgiven power and authority, your brother not. so rather he is living in his own hell while you are creating your own heaven.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Man I have to start to talk again. I talk but less, I didn't play video games at all after summer vacation. Just music, internet and my daily life of school. All this after my great grandmother's death. I'm cold as ice but I'm looking to change that now. Any of you passed in this time of life where it feels like you're just being thrown in a dark vortex and like everyone you hold dear gets thrown away? Some people have and some not. The ones who didn't have this disturbance are very lucky in my opinion. But I wish you all the best in life.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm

i am a big guy tall and average with long flowing hair. im gothic and a christian. many people find this hard to understand. growing up i was made fun of by almost everybody. except those few freinds i met in middle school with the same mental disorder as me XD. i learned. i will be me and lead. and do things never done before by others. my freind, just go through life living it the way you want to doing psychic shit. and if people accuse you of being satan devil witch craft XD. look at them and say id suggest you Shut the fuck up before i cast a curse on your family then make the lights flicker and use TK to slam shut a locker door. just kidding. jesus said turn the other cheek, be a leader. eventually people are surly to see you are persistant in what you are doing and will try it for themselves and you will be known as the great nazir98 XD. i made myself a leader by being not normal doing only what a few people in the world do. some of my family think its satanic doing this kind of thing. thats why when i am in the living room i make the candle flames flicker and dance and not say a word.
for real take advice from us. we are all a big ass weird family
i bid you good day kind sir
NF
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Life problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life problems   Life problems EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down