Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi wheel problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

Psi wheel problems Empty
PostSubject: Psi wheel problems   Psi wheel problems EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:39 am

I have been training on the psi wheel and it has been going well except for a few issues. One is that I sometimes when spinning the wheel reach a point like a wall, that I can't push it past. The second is after working the wheel one way I go to turn it the other and it won't move. bounce
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

Psi wheel problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel problems   Psi wheel problems EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:27 am

I can answer the first question. The "wall" you run into, is actually made by you. Yes, you. When I first begun practicing, I was kinda freaked out by stuff moving by themselves.
So whenever I successfully pushed something, the object had a habit of suddenly stopping dead in it's tracks defying all known laws of momentum, and afterwards I was unable to move the object at all. Like it was "frozen" in space.
It took me a while to figure out that it was me who was freezing stuff. Objects not moving=>nothing creeps me out=>my reality isn't crumbling.
It still occasionally happens, but if you practice long enough, you'll probably get over whatever makes you "freeze" stuff. Maybe for you it's something else that triggers it.

On the other hand, this technique can be useful, when you use it conciously. If you get strong enough you can put things in a mini "stasis".
Back to top Go down

Psi wheel problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1