Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
docemoon145
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
docemoon145

Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 am

My answer is the same for both of those questions: When I feel like it. Every little bit of practice helps teach your energy how to move so it can do it better the next time, but you get much more benefit out of practice if you /want/ to be practicing. I don't have a set schedule for my psi wheel training because my energy is a reflection of myself and that isn't how I do things. If you're the type that needs a specific time and a specific schedule, you might find it through diligent experimentation.

But, if I'm perfectly honest, I am more likely to want to practice late at night, right before bed, when I'm ready to burn off the last of my energy before falling asleep and when it seems like the whole world has gone silent. I can't be sure if it's just that environment that puts me in the mood, or my energy primes at that time of day. And I suppose I practice until I run out of stamina and stop seeing results.

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
BAT13230
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi Mark ^^ I can make turn the psi wheel very well but only by the side I want when I start the exercice! If I choose left so during all the exercice I can't make it turn to right, when I choose right I can't make it turn to left! Why can't I make it turn by the both side in the same session? I hope you will answer me
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:43 pm

I used to practice in evening. In holidays after breakfast it is good time for psi wheel practice.
using different psi wheel also speed up practice.

Thinking of some thing that wake up my emotions , have a serious relation with
rotation activity of psi wheel.

-------------
blog
Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
The Gatherer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
The Gatherer

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:27 am

Ah the psi wheel sigh , hh so what I got from the psi was that your energy moves it when your hands a close so even if you do place a jar over it , it still moves because your energy from your hands is still flowing , even without concentration it will spin even under a jar , but the real difficulty is to stand back and clear your mind as much as possible going into a trans and without noticing it you will eventually start to spin it because your subconscious mind will do it without you noticing and thinking you did anything , mark I do want to talk kt you about telekinesis on Skype or something as am not a master but a beginner but I still have some info in me which allows me to succeed so easliy in magic
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Please mark, I need advice from you. I mediate everyday and can feel the heat and the pressure when i creat a psi ball, but when I throw it at an object It doesn't move!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Hey whats up how is everybody? I haven't been on here in awhile I just posted a video on YouTube if anyone is willing to help me out with any way to improve with my tk skill I would greatly appreciate it the video is called TELEKINESIS TRAINING FOR THE NON SKEPTICS And my name on the video is Carnage Acuna Thanks Everybody
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:31 pm

mindbelieve wrote:
Hey whats up how is everybody? I haven't been on here in awhile I just posted a video on YouTube if anyone is willing to help me out with any way to improve with my tk skill I would greatly appreciate it the video is called TELEKINESIS TRAINING FOR THE NON SKEPTICS And my name on the video is Carnage Acuna Thanks Everybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d36pDl01XEU&itct=CCcQpDAYASITCJGlwLjgpsoCFYmvHAodWlgOPVINQ2FybmFnZSBhY3VuYQ%3D%3D&gl=BE&hl=en&client=mv-google

Nice vid!
I haven't tried container edition yet but one good tip to start is to remove the idea from your mind that there's a container; a firm barrier which hardly lets psi energy infiltrate. So if you haven't done it this way already, simply practice as if there was no container and if you manage to convince your consciousness about it, your subconscious should follow along. Then things will just get easier.

I have a question, you must like have mastered the wheel under no conditions right?
I'd be glad if you give me a couple of advices, especially on how to get rid of the back and forth wheel syndrom, keeping the flow of rotations and smoothly switching direction.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Thanks for the idea but the container isn't the hard part the jar for me is just proof that's its energy and not air I had a lot of skeptics in my path and the psi wheel idk it was easy and when I use my finger its because mark had said in a vid to try guiding it with your finger and it works but the part I have trouble with is not having my hands any where around the jar even if I put my hands around the jar and not just my finger it will wobble and spin every now and then and if I stare at it I eventually start to space out and as soon as i do it starts to spin and then I come back and it stops and the crazy thing is no matter what I space out on it will move and like I said as soon as it moves I came back and it stops that's the part I don't know what to do how do I improve on that what am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:14 am

mindbelieve wrote:
Thanks for the idea but the container isn't the hard part the jar for me is just proof that's its energy and not air I had a lot of skeptics in my path and the psi wheel idk it was easy and when I use my finger its because mark had said in a vid to try guiding it with your finger and it works but the part I have trouble with is not having my hands any where around the jar even if I put my hands around the jar and not just my finger it will wobble and spin every now and then and if I stare at it I eventually start to space out and as soon as i do it starts to spin and then I come back and it stops and the crazy thing is no matter what I space out on it will move and like I said as soon as it moves I came back and it stops that's the part I don't know what to do how do I improve on that what am I doing wrong?

I realized a while ago that when you concentrate and gaze too much on the wheel, you actually pressure it, and eventually make flow execution of its movements more clumsy, slow off the mark or unatural. That's why when you are sorta distracted, the wheel seems to spin naturally: because losing attention, your first person view consciousness lets your subconscious mind operate beyond limits no longer biaised on sight. Although, I don't guarantee you my explanation is totally correct.

When you practice telekinesis what you wanna do is let go off focus on any of the physical senses (in particular sight), otherwise, there'd be some confusion or conflict between your primary perception of reality and the extra psi perception over reality. If that makes any sense lol.
Simply do just look at the wheel and, most important, always drive awereness as much as possible elsewhere like in third eye, connection, intention, energy sensing, atmosphere etc. Personally when I start spinning the wheel, I soon reach a symbiotic dizzy state, as if I was spacing out away from widespread reality and interestingly, rather hypnotized and attracted by the wheel and the moments being.
Back to top Go down
77Serpents
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
77Serpents

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:09 am

Hey I just wanted to "join the club" so here's a video of me spinning the psi-wheel.

At first I just put my hands around the wheel and looked at it. It did not work. The tutorials about this topic were not as descriptive as I would have liked to be honest but I stuck with it anyways. Mark's videos tend to be examples rather than tutorials.

Somewhere along the lines (either in one of Mark's videos or in an interview he was in) he mentioned "looping." There was still no description of what this meant. The conclusion I came to about what this word meant in relation to TK and the psi-wheel incorporates a couple different ideas.

Simply put, you use energy or chi (as in Chinese medicine) to spin the psi-wheel. In order to properly allow your chi to do the work you intend, you must get it moving. One way to do this is to visualize your energy/chi moving in a cyclical pattern throughout your body.

You can imagine your energy in whatever way you would like. The first time I successfully attempted to spin the psi-wheel with this understanding, I saw my energy almost like a group of golden fireflies. Then to actually do the looping, I imagined my energy (golden fireflies) moving through the center of my body first through my head, down my spine, out my groin area, then back up to my head, and so on and so forth.

This is looping. Visualize this looping technique while also keeping the intention of spinning the wheel. This is the hard part. There is a lot of mental multitasking. Sometimes other thoughts pop into your head and everything begins to be very complicated and you get antsy/disappointed/etc.

This is why there are people who keep on recommending meditation. When you meditate, your mind can become still. Possibly even "empty."

These are just my two cents for now. I would love to discuss this some more with anyone who cares!
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Did you actually search mark's youtube channel? I guess not...

read the description as well,its kind of explaining how he does the "looping"
Back to top Go down
77Serpents
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
77Serpents

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:57 am

Wow my bad. That video is much more thorough with descriptions than his earlier lessons. It didn't make sense to watch that video alongside lesson 1 and lesson 2. (Now it makes sense after months of energy research)
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Hey What's up everyone good to see everyone is Having fun with there tk i posted a new psi wheel vid if any one wants to check it out on youtube you can find me under carnage acuna and how can i find you serpants i love seeing everyones progress either way keep it up and have fun see you soon
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:48 pm

nice video! thanks for sharing!
watching lots of TK videos is a great help for the mind to get accustomed to it!
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:21 am

Yea it does har what i have come to realize is tk is all a connectionso if u can feel the object as if its in ur hand and have ur mind use the 5 senses your tk will improve to marks level t cuc the mind is a muscle and it w ill grow and to help that is by having your mind see it and feel tk itriggered when the senses are working together sight feel and a unshakable faith in oneself thats whats working for me and to be honest im tired of crap that makes run in circles at full speed uknow so what i do imeditate about 15 minutes and i will pick any object i perfer a dr pepper can cuz isee that on a regular bases i know what it feels and every day i feel stronger and what i noticed is its easy tpersuade people i know ima get a call or text seconds before they come in and i hardly lose stuff pictures come to mind and sure enough its there where i saw it in my mind well thats all i got for now hope some of my experience helped have fun with ur tk and always remember ur ability and skill is for defense never for attack fill oneself with love not hate your skills will grow with love in your heart you can fly wth happiness and you will drown in hate so please be safe in your growth of the force talk to guys soon
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:03 am

@mindbelive i like your language, it's honest, transparent and see-through. I have found the exact same notion, that when i am in purest awareness of oneness then there is no doubt, just certainty. You don't do tele kinesis (move from afar); in fact the concept is flawed in itself, since its strives for separation, which is a lie. As you train you become kinesis (movement), you become all there is, and all there is becomes as you. It's true that the lower can manifest too, but the lower deems for separation, so it is naturally restrained in power; true power lies in oneness. Even Fire spirit that is free willed, and can bend mind and matter is contained within oneness. The only thing beyond oneness is beyond itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psi Wheel    Telekinesis - The Psi Wheel - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psi Wheel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9