Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subconscious Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:42 pm

So, it's my third day (or second day strictly speaking) playing with a psi wheel! I noticed that this thing now spins a lot faster (2-3x faster than what I recorded) when I'm NOT looking at it directly and when I'm typing on my computer like now, thinking about other stuffs, especially something fun and amusing, and being only mildly conscious of the wheel's presence.

One of the documentaries I watched [ youtube.com/watch?v=nh94XZzEosc ] suggested that it is probably the subconscious thought that enables telekinensis rather than conscious wishes (so it's not the linguistic form like "please move" that works but a thought that cannot be translated in language which is very formal and clumsy).

I feel like my spirit (subconscious thought) is going all wild separately from my mind (conscious thought). Very Happy I wonder if my energy/spirit is out of "control" - I feel like my spirit is whimsy, it spins the wheel clockwise and then anti-clockwise, stops and shake the wheel, and repeat lolol Very HappyIf I may visualise it, then it looks like ~('w')~

Let me know if you experienced subconscious telekinesis.

I'm sure some of you may have levitated your body while sleeping (power of subconsciousness). :3
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

I usually "talk" to my subconscious to assist me. This requires me to doze off (alpha state?) for awhile. Just yesterday when I attempted for the first time on ping pong ball, I had quite a conversation with my thought and i hear the voice says "this will be the first heavy object you'll move" and it did. 

I know this sounds really weird but Im not crazy  xD
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Mine moves all the time when I'm not paying much attention to it, or trying to move something else. Could I possibly have a spiritual link to it, so when my subconscious notices it, it automatically does what it usually does, which is move the wheel. I do happen to have an emotional bond with my psi wheel, lol. My wheel used to move the opposite way I wanted it to, move the way I wanted then move back, but it doesn't do that anymore. I can stop it, but not really. It stops and then keeps shaking and moves one way a bit, so then I have to move it the other way, AND IT NEVER COMPLETELY STOPS, lol. i get so frustrated on the game with the die. So, I don't really know why it moves when minimal attention is payed to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 am

@fiz192
Not crazy at all!! I try to communicate with my spirit as well!! I believe Spirit is connected to Mind in a fairly similar way to how Mind is connected to Body through neuronal system and electric pulsation. When you think about it, how we think, generate ideas, visualise stuffs, they are all considered as 4th dimension!! In short, we see things in 2D, we move/feel in 3D (electric pulsation = 3D activity from the brain/Mind), we THINK in 4D. So in this way, mind can connect with spirit that exists in higher dimension in my opinion. Once again, I cannot more emphasise the importance of trinity; Body, Mind and Spirit.

@ Jake G.
I guess we are alike in this sense! Very Happy I had trouble with controlling the direction of my psi wheel as well. I think it's probably the spirit which acts upon one's subconscious thoughts. We control our subconscious mind, we control our spirit, in my opinion. :3
PS I too almost had an emotional bonding with my psi wheel, but then realised that it's just a medium for my spirit's 3D activity - I suppose it's possible that our spirits can try to talk to us (rather than us telling them what to do) by levitating stuffs etc. which we heard many times in "ghost" stories.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Yeah, they seem to do that quite a bit. I am frustrated again, lol. Today, I tried to push a piece of paper. It worked, but it didn't move far at all. Whilst I was trying to move that, my psi wheel was close to it and spinning away. What frustrates me is that it was spinning better than it would've if I was trying to spin it, :/. Actually, this is quite a problem, anyone wanna give advice..?

P.S I think I've lost the emotional bond to my wheel, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subconscious Telekinesis    Telekinesis - Subconscious Telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Subconscious Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1