Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

telekinesis help?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sayin3
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

telekinesis help?!? Empty
PostSubject: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 am

hey everyone im new Smile & I've been doing the third eye meditation for a while can someone tell me all the steps after that. I want to be as good as mark soon
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:47 am

a technique one of my bros on here uses is they stare at something deeply and it helps. other things you could do is a psi wheel practice on that. keep an open mind and practice hard but not too hard it will take time and patience. but dont give up
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:45 pm

hey man! have you had any success with a psi wheel? That is where many people start out.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
MOREL
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:35 pm

HELP ME HOW TO MOVE A PSIWHHELLL
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:54 pm

train very hard it wont come in a day. it takes alot of patience. and practice freind .dont give up
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:13 pm

The first tool for any aspiring 'telekinetic' such as yourself is the 'Psi Wheel' they can be bought from shops, but I wouldn't waste your money, not when you can make one in your bedroom form shit you have lying around the house. Grab a post-it, some blue tack and a sewing needle:

telekinesis help?!? Psiwheel
Boom. You have your very own Psi Wheel.

Now the aim of the Psi wheel is to rotate the paper on the tip of the needle using only your psychic energy. By focusing your attention in the wheel you will be able to make it move, it will be difficult at first but don't beat your self up, I mean if you did it first time the email me immediately, we'll make a fortune together! When you have mastered getting the wheel to spin around and are able to do it without putting your hands near to the wheel try 'turning up the difficulty setting' and place a jar or glass over it...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Ken'
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

If you do the OM meditation u need to concentrate to ur forehead look upward and concentrate when feel something tingling sensation in ur forehead or ure brow or nose that is good sign and if ure third eye is open the first u see is strange thing haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: telekinesis help?!?   telekinesis help?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

telekinesis help?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1