Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The force pull

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: The force pull   The force pull EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:56 am

Note: I'm talking about the one without moving your hand. P.S. Sorry if you don't understand, maybe I can explain in a reply, or other people can explain.

So everyone wants to take TK to one of the next levels. I can teach you some awesome methods for the pull, that is it you want :3 The first method would be to imagine a beam of energy (with me its orange) coming out of the piece of paper and pushing it from behind. You MUST be really concentrated, not to the point where you're hands are shaking and/or tired. Another method to add on to the beam thing, is to imagine your hand (or body, whichever you want) and the piece of paper (or psi wheel) are like magnets, they attract each other. You should feel a magnetism while doing this, or just a tingly or ticklish feeling (sometimes it gets to the point where it tickles your hand, because you must imagine the beam of energy pushing the paper from behind). All of this may seem really stupid, but believe me, it works awesomely, at least for me. I created my own methods, but they just end up making it wobble slightly. You can also sort of wave your hand back and forth for the beam to push the paper, but don't wave too hard, or it MIGHT just be wind. By the end of this, you should be able to do the force push without (and maybe with) moving your hands.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force pull   The force pull EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 am

Great stuff.

I keep saying to these guys that your visualizations should be personal to each of you. Find what works for you as an individual.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force pull   The force pull EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 am

As long as you understand how the energy flows your mental representation is open for personal interpretation.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force pull   The force pull EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:49 pm

yea the fist method works for me too, infact it feels stronger.. i have issues with keeping to one visualisation. i once imagine a small bull running to it and hits the target. it did twitch haha and i do realise some visualisation are stronger than others.. although mine are not strong enough to slide anything -.-
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force pull   The force pull EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 am

Just givin' some ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The force pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force pull   The force pull Empty