Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Telekinesis - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos    Telekinesis - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 am

Jake G. wrote:
Okay, so i can basically sum up what that link says.

Stay away from Flouride, Chlorine and Bromide. Stay away from calcium supplements, because they harm you, and don't help anyway. No fish, mercury. Stay away from foods with pesticides. Stay away from other toxins such as artificial sweeteners (aspartame K) , refined sugar, phylenanine (in fruit squashes), E numbers, deodorants, cleaning chemicals, dental mouthwashes (saltwater is suffice) and air fresheners. Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol and Tobacco (S.C.A.T.) Avoiding S.C.A.T is good.

Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil is best for calcifying pineal gland. Eat raw chocolate, Citric acid (lemon juice), Garlic, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Oregano oil and Neem extract, Activator X, Boron, Melatonin (maybe), Tamarind bark, and distilled water. Also, if you follow a raw vegetarian diet, you can rise your mouth out with your own urine.

I've come up with a plan! In the warmer months, I will go to a near spring, and fill up on drinking water there, after filtering it, through a brita filter, lol. And in colder months I will gather snow from  outside and filter it, with brita filter again, and drink it. When there's no snow, but it's cold, I'll just have to drink tap water. Oh yeah, I shall also switch to non-fluoride toothpaste. I will never drink lemon juice, because of the great deal of acid it has. I'll have to eat oranges though, so I don't get scurvy.

Tap water is definitely to avoid. Brita filter doesn't filter fluoride - only Reverse Osmosis filter does a great job filtering out such small ions (fluoride). So either get natural spring water (if you buy them in large quantity, they sell it cheap) or get Reverse Osmosis filter (which is quite pricy) to filter tap water.

Fluoride in toothpaste is a minor concern compared to the fluoride you actually intake in large quantity.

Fruits are fine no matter how acidic as long as not eating them too much. Avoid juice as much as possible because they cut out the important nutrients of fruits; not just vitamins but flavonoids that counterbalances toxicity of sugar in fruits.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos    Telekinesis - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 am

these video are the fakest one I ever seen :

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos    Telekinesis - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:04 pm

seems legit.  geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos    Telekinesis - Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real/Fake Telekinesis Videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2