Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  Empty
PostSubject: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 am

FINALLY I CAN UPLOAD LINKS!!! HERE I GO GOT SOME TIME HERE! does anyone know how to upload files?
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:16 am

oh i can only upload youtube vids and i have hardly any on it.. sorry will have to wait longer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm

your ball just hit your other ball Basketball

^ ballsy statement
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 pm

awesome Smile can you slide things lee?
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:29 pm

just paper for now ( under glass ) i am attempting a plastic party cup, had little movement but not much at all
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:34 pm

do you use visualisation to perform your TK? i havent done paper or ping pong ball under glass yet
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 pm

its kind of like visualisation, what i do is kind of see it moving in the direction im trying to move it but not actual visualisation... its the hardest thing to explain i think thats why people say visualisation.

all i can explain is it takes no effort at all, you feel a connection between you and the objects nothing else is relevant at the time, i give the objects my blank awareness and they give me something back ( the connection ), most of it is hours upon hours of practice then you start to understand what you did.

sorry i couldn't really give you a straight answer, its hard to just explain but easy to show and explain together if that makes sense, i can always make a video.

the biggest boost is my energy training that i do before tk, we dont proper visualise because when it moves your mind is already really active and it looses focus and thinks WOW IT MOVED !! LOL then it stops
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 pm

the thing we say at the institute is that when people learn the tutors way for the first 2-4 weeks they will then need to learn their own way after to do even better because my way might be different to yours.. no actual one way to use telekinesis
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

i can understand what you meant. we have similiar method then. i dont do mch visualisation, i feel them and they move. the most i can move is ping pong ball for now.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 pm

if you tell me how to upload pic i can put my chosen object the spiral teaches for good control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Try moving crystals fiz, you're a geologist! :3
Back to top Go down
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Great job Ireland ! What kind of energy training do youuse before tk ?
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:39 pm

@R94A21 - what you mean lol

@cyril pouant - thank you Smile i use qigong, some yoga, tai chi, meridian activation and chakra balancing meditation ( all mixed up in my routines ) i absorb energy from food and a few other things in a different setting. if it gathers energy, activates sensitivity, balances chakras, circulates energy i use it.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:11 am

Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 am

Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 am

ok enjoy i have loads more i can upload but cant find the tool to do it
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:38 am

Can't view them :/ Content is unavailable.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 am

hang on il tamper with the settings
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 am

lee ireland wrote:
the thing we say at the institute is that when people learn the tutors way for the first 2-4 weeks they will then need to learn their own way after to do even better because my way might be different to yours.. no actual one way to use telekinesis

I always say this too. That your visualizations and techniques should be unique to you.

also what institute is this you speak of?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:02 am

links to the orbs are public, will go through the others now
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:05 am

all ready to watch
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:09 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
lee ireland wrote:

I always say this too. That your visualizations and techniques should be unique to you.

also what institute is this you speak of?

exactly, plus they change from time to time lol, these guys

go in 20s thats my tutor when he was learning Smile guy in the blue
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 am

I see, that makes sense. That looks most interesting. I would love to go to something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:46 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I see, that makes sense. That looks most interesting. I would love to go to something like that.

its good, well expensive though, they tailor for all levels of students Smile you'll get certifications but not valid in the uk just nice to frame lol, they hold seminars as well just finding the places who want them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS    MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS  Empty

Back to top Go down

MY TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next