Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:45 pm

well, I'm nominating this video of newforever13 for the best telekinesis video of 2013 because it helped me understand why I feel more wind around me since I discovered my telekinesis especially when I practice my sword.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Glad i could be of service Mr C3Po
you see when your fingers are spread out like mine are wind just flows through them to where minimal air is in your palm forcing its way to the object, My method is that the less are you push the more space your energy has to flow and make the object move this is why you sometimes feel the air around your palm with closed fingers, because the air builds up in your palm and releases when you stop the movement thus your energy is still pushing the wind which in turn pushes the object there is more air then energy my method is that more energy less air !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

And make some good use out of it. Hopefully I will cut something with a really sharp wind.  Twisted Evil

If you keep calling me c3po or r2d2, I'm gonna have to be more honest with you like a real robot lol: your video demonstrated what I can make out of this energy-wind but your explanation is rather confusing *SNAP*- but thanks for your effort. Razz

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:20 pm

Good Videos! When you are a beginner and you are weak at TK, don't feel depressed, because sometimes people can progress more in one day than someone else could in one year! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 am

Jake G. wrote:
Good Videos! When you are a beginner and you are weak at TK, don't feel depressed, because sometimes people can progress more in one day than someone else could in one year! Smile

Totally agree here Smile! Some people are just awaken with their third eye bursting of energy.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:36 am

My personal opinion: fiz192's videos are impressive!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:50 am

you're just being humbled Nazir :p i still find you're telekinesis video shows a stronger TK energy, the object moves as if they even friction couldnt resist it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:53 am

Indeed, but I don't want to look at my own videos. I want to see other people as well and you're a perfect inspiration to reaching our level(heavyweight). Mark is great as always too. And thanks to everyone who posted Smile.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 am

The good thing is we both have different technique Very Happy
Im trying to master my TK based on manipulating the feel. Im really still struggling with visualisation method. Maybe it can be 2 different technique for everyone here (if I am able to master it)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 am

Indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 am

I feel like I'm progressing really slowly. Oh, how I wish I could go live with the monks and learn what they have to teach me. They are so wise! Anyway, that's just a bit of a fantasy, but I appear to be progressing slowly...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm

I know this is the whole point of telekinesis... but when you're really advanced at telekinesis, can you move objects you can't move physically?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes, the power is limitless Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm

New Psychic is right. Nothing is impossible.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:32 am

New Psychic wrote:
Yes, the power is limitless Very Happy

Agree. One thing we are forgetting though, age is. So if we want to reach the level of Chronicle or like levitating a mountain and stuff like that it's best to have a healthy life. Healthy foods along with energy works.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

wish i could enter but still cant link upload until tomorrow Sad some great vids on this Smile well done everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS   BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST TELEKINESIS VIDEOS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2