Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ive made a personal breakthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

ive made a personal breakthrough  Empty
PostSubject: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 am

in order to move something like a psi wheel, it only takes VERY little mental effort and energy, the plane of the paranormal(telekinesis or the psi world)lies very close to our reality, infact its just right beyond our field of view of normal perception, so one must take and connect with the object you wish and send energy through the Paranormal world and 'tell it' your disire ive discovered how EASY this is to move something
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:28 am

Well done bud. The psi wheel is an important part of your psychic development.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:43 am

Hmm, I'll have to try this perspective. I'm still having some issues moving the wheel. I can do it, but it 's very random and uncontrolled. Hopefully I'll be as good as you guys one day.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:59 am

Did you try Mark's way of numbers on the wheel? That exercise is for your problem the best.
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 am

You think that would work? I can't even control which direction it goes in, let alone a precise location on the wheel. Regardless, I'll give it a try. Thanks, Nazir!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am

No problem. And it does, perfectly Smile.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 am

@ nazir, i can now consiously effect the wind, after some qi gong at night ( i enjoy qi gong at night, i like to think there is something watching from above.) although some of it is in burst and some is slightly strong, i apply my Ki ball technique but instead i dont make it i imagine the wind being manipulated by the movements of my hand
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:02 am

Neither do I. I use the molecules visualization alongside with my psi-ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive made a personal breakthrough    ive made a personal breakthrough  Empty

Back to top Go down

ive made a personal breakthrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1