Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Telekinetic Success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

My First Telekinetic Success Empty
PostSubject: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Alright, I'm convinced. TK is real. This has been a raging battle in my head for a while. I'm the type of person that needs to experience things for myself before I truly believe. I'm happy to say I finally had such an experience.

I made my own psi wheel and practiced with if for about an hour and a half this morning, and received nothing. It didn't move at all. However, I could feel the energy flowing through my body, strongest in my forehead and palms.

Just now, I practiced again for about two hours. I really didn't mean to go for so long, but I just sort of fell into some sort of trance-like state. This time, I managed to move the psi wheel, three times. They were all within about forty minutes of each other. It was an experience I'd never felt before.

My third eye was practically glowing, or at least, that's what it felt like. Then I felt the energy encircle my head, like a ring. The psi wheel wobbled a bit, them moved about an inch. Of course, I got really excited and lost concentration. This happened two more times.

I noticed that the wheel didn't spin in the direction that I wanted it to, but that's okay. I'll still take the win.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Congratulations! Now just keep practicing! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Nice one mate. Have you recorded yourself doing TK yet?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 am

I haven't recorded myself yet, but I plan on doing so.

EDIT:

Here's a video

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 pm

How did you open your 3rd eye and etc? I am kind of failed there. Pls advice:)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Does your third eye ever "open"? I've never felt mine open, but I can do TK.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:52 pm

It certainly helps. Perhaps yours was already open?

Did you experience any psychic phenomenon before you became interested in Telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, before TK I tried Clairvoyance. I did only a bit of meditating, but quite a bit of practice. The results were above the probability of guessing. I got a few headaches, but I might have actually been sick with something. They were never in the third eye spot though. They were to the left, or to the right of the spot. On my first few practices I showed signs of Clairvoyance. So perhaps I opened it a little bit?
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Since as long as I can remember I have been channeling energy through my body and I could always feel intense pressure on my third eye. When I was young, I didn't really understand what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Telekinetic Success   My First Telekinetic Success Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Telekinetic Success

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1