Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A possible telekinetic enhancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

A possible telekinetic enhancer Empty
PostSubject: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 am

I was on here a long time ago, when I first started trying to practice telekinesis. I stopped however when life started getting in the way and had since lost touch with my ability. Recently however, my fiance gave me some energy pills. When I took them, I was able to move paper slightly (after almost a year without practice)

Today, I decided to test things out and made a psiwheel. I couldn't move it, but then took another pill and am now able to move it about 200 degrees at a time, 15 minutes after taking the pill.

Has anybody else come across something like this before?

EDIT: After 45 minutes, I've been able to start moving the psiwheel about 400 degrees (A little over a full rotation) regularly.

Last edited by AlphaGhost on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:25 am

I myself have never taken anything, but there are things out there that will enhance abilities. I have read many stories about people taking drugs, or pills, or something, and they would suddenly have great success afterwards.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 am

The more I focus on the psiwheel, the hotter I feel, so naturally, I decided to light a candle and see what I can do. So far, I've made sparks fall from it 4 times. It is a new candle that was previously sealed.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:14 am

Wow! I heard that making a flame light up is really difficult and is advance. I don't practice with fire yet, but I really want to manipulate fire. I feel hot as well whenever I practice telekinesis. I guess it is a build up of energy.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:20 am

Well, I didn't light the candle with my mind. I used a lighter for that lol. I only made the fire create sparks.
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:22 am

It's still cool though. I rarely read anything about making sparks.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:46 am

It doesn't seem difficult. I light the candle, then focus on compressing or expanding. When I push down, the fire gets short and fat, then eventually drops some sparks. If I push and pull on the sides of the flame, a spark will come off of the side.
Back to top Go down
AlphaGhost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:49 am

I've also been trying to use the flame and the psiwheel at the same time, while on opposite sides of my desk. When I do, I have better control over the psiwheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible telekinetic enhancer   A possible telekinetic enhancer Empty

Back to top Go down

A possible telekinetic enhancer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1